Deal with the devil

"Will you be fine alone?" Y/n asks, looking down at the sitting Rin that's wiping all of his tears away, who's obviously reluctant on answering the question

So, being the person who knows how to read the room, she rummages through her large tote bag, taking his hand inside of hers as she gave him two things, sparkling green tea and strawberry milk chew candy.

"...And what's this for?" Rin asks, suppressing his hiccups from getting out of his throats as he looks up at the girl with curious big eyes, something that pierced through her heart with a love arrow.

'...Gosh he's so adorable like this.'

Puffy eyes, tear stained cheeks, red cheeks and nose, and God, those doe curious eyes that anyone could've melted from. In some way, Y/n is grateful that he's usually stoic and cold. After all, how can she resist such an adorable image? Makes her want to hug him so tightly, litter kisses all over the guys and assures him that he'll be fine as long as—

the purple haired girl cleared her throat as she waves the thought off with a swat on her head, making Rin looks at her in curiosity on the strange gesture, "Just a little cheer up gift. Once you're free and out of here, I'll treat you to some ochazuke?" the girl asks with a small smile, fireworks and a round of applause going off on her brain when she noticed how his eyes sparkled ever so slightly at the mention of his favourite food.

"...With sea bream?"
"With sea bream."

"Alright..." the noirette whispered like a small child that's supressing their excitement, his eyes closing slightly when Y/n's shaky hand (due to her holding back from squashing his face) ruffles his hair as she waves at him.

"I'll see you when I can! I have to...meet up with a devil." she said with a cheeky grin, although a slight dread was hanging off of her head when she remembered the text she shared with a certain someone while she walks out of the locker room.

'I hope he was joking about the peck...no—I should've denied it in the first place...! Dammit Y/n, you haven't even kissed anyone your whole entire life.'  The poor girl cursed herself internally, oblivious to her surroundings which results on her yelping when she was thrown over to a person's shoulder, not noticing the color of the hair but clearly noticing the tanned skin of the nape

"I was searching for you. So you've been hanging out with Rin Rin, ey? You didn't want to kiss me, pretty doll? I'm hurt!" the blonde said with a mocking pout, although Y/n can't see it, it's clear he's being all smug especially when she's dangling on his shoulder.

A tired expression made its way onto Y/n's face, sighing loudly as she goes limp "I was hoping you'd forget the deal..."
"Like hell I would!" he exclaims with a burst of laughter, not wasting any second to put her down, only to trap her in between his arms with a shit eating grin.