Rainy weather

A/n: AIGHT IMMA NEED YALL TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION THE TEXTS IN THE BANNERS THIS TIME BECAUSE IT'LL LET YOU UNDERSTAND Y/N'S CHARACTER BETTER (yes yall we having a backstory😝🙏🙏)

Mikage Reo's life is always dull with boredom He got everything he wished for but couldn't find anything he wanted. Until the day he met soccer and Nagi Seishiro.

But Mikage Y/n's life...has always been dimly lit.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl!"  was the first ever catastrophe of the Mikage family.

Although reluctant to keep the baby, they decided to name her Y/n. But as she grew up...they grew to tolerate her.

She was just like her brother, perfect in every inch. Physical beauty, intelligence, fitness, artistic, was the girl. She was blessed, but she felt as if there's a whole inside of her life. That is...until the day she caught eyes with her brother who had always been kept away from her.

────────┉─¡! • !¡─┉────────

"Oh dear, she's such a bright child! How come she's speaking so intelligently when she's only 5 years old? It's as if I'm talking to an adult inside a child's body." Y/n's aunt spoke brightly, gushing at the purple haired girl who only looks at her with a bright smile.

"Auntie, your eyes sparkles like beautiful gems! The eyes are the window of a soul, then does that mean you're pretty inside out?"

BADUMP

And with that, her aunt let out a 'Kya!'  with a flustered smile, as if she got shot with a love arrow as her husband only shook his head with a sigh.

It's always been that way. The little girl notices early on that people would easily get flattered with a child's compliment, since they say a child's words are always the truth.

Even something as absurd as 'Mother, a ghost is looking at you in the corner!'.

And because of her small realisation she was as sly as a fox.

"Mother, father, you guys are like the sun and the moon for me!"

"I drew this for you both, because I love you both the most!"

"Mother, teach me how to cook. In the future, I want to cook for you both even when I've married. Because mother cooking are always filled with love, so I want to do it like that too!'