Sleepover✩

Good morning chat today we're going to do our dear Y/n's pairing (dyk that i love my Y/n very much😯‼️‼️)

"bro" but romantically:: Chigiri*Y/n
"babe" but platonically:: Aryu*Y/n
"sweetheart" but rivalry:: Nagi*Y/n
"bastard" but partner:: Loki*Y/n
"darling" but I can't stand you:: Shidou*Y/n

"bro" but romantically:: Chigiri*Y/n"babe" but platonically:: Aryu*Y/n"sweetheart" but rivalry:: Nagi*Y/n"bastard" but partner:: Loki*Y/n"darling" but I can't stand you:: Shidou*Y/n

"We'd definitely have to order foods instead of cook." Y/n, unfortunately the only girl, said in bemusements while looking at the crowd inside their usually empty mansion, making Reo grunts tiredly "I didn't sign up for this..."

It felt as if a tsunami washed over their home. Otoya, was playing Uno with Kurona, Chigiri and Bachira on the floor, all of them being quite the mess.

Since, you know, they're playing Uno.

On the couch was mainly the gamers, Nagi, Hiori, Niko and Rin included since they're doing horror game marathon in Roblox.

Meanwhile, Yukimiya, Aryu and Isagi are admiring all the art piece hung inside the living room and hallway, which is all made by Y/n herself, both of them being the calmest of the crowd, as they discussed abouy the potential possibilities of the meaning for each drawings.

While Nanase and Tokimitsu are...trying to calm down the heated argument in between Shidou and Barou but to no avail, the calmer duo couldn't do so when Barou decided to chase Shidou for whatever he's said.

"Do you think our social battery will run out by the end of the night? It's still only 5 in the evening..." the younger sibling whispered to the much older and tired one, Reo sighing for the umpteenth, trying to keep track of everyone around here, "...Mhm, yeah, we definitely will." but to no avail, failed to do so which made Y/n cackle at the distress that's apparent on his face.

"Don't worry, I have something in mind." she murmurs, winking reassuringly while taking a deep breath to shout something.

"If all of you don't quiet down and calm yourself right this instance you're all nothing but dumb uneducated kids and I'll starve you all tonight!!!"

...

Complete silence.

Even the loudest of them all, Shidou and Bachira was silenced at the mention of them having the chance to be starving for the whole night.

"Huh..." Reo murmurs amusingly, slowly blinking to make sure if he's just seeing things or Bachira actually paused mid-air just when he wants to throw his last card and shout 'UNO GAME'.

"Works like a charm." Y/n said, brushing off any dirt that's on her hands with a proud smile while Reo is still squinting his eyes at Bachira, his many questions instantly being answered when he saw Bachira tiptoeing with the thumb of his feet, albeit shakily.