Fyuut✩

"Y/n, change shoes with me

"Y/n, change shoes with me."
"What."

"What?" Reo asks the younger girl cluelessly, his eyebrow raised at the girl infront of him. "Or do you want me to give you a piggyback instead?"

To say the least, Y/n was shocked. Never in her life has her older brother offered to do anything, if not, notice small details like her feet hurting right now.

So for him? To notice it? Pinch her awake.

Y/n quickly shook her head, looking at the building they're all going to enter as she looks back at her brother, and to the other guys who's bickering amongst each other "You know you'll look ridiculous wearing my platform shoes right?" she whispered lowly.

To her suprise, Reo only scoffed at the question, deciding to take matters inside his own hand as he threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes "Then this will do." he whistled nonchalantly, picking up his pace towards his friends and the U-20 guys while Y/n only sighs softly.

"Will catastrophe befall onto this Earth by the next hour?"
"Quit the drama, you poet. I'm just trying to be a nice brother." Reo cackled at her antics, a smirk on his face as he faced off with one of the guy in U-20 all the while his poor younger sister is still on his shoulder.

"..The hell ya doin'?" Karasu deadpanned at the older purplenette, deciding to take the initial to ask the full context on whatever...antics the siblings have right now as Reo only shrugs "She's been walking with those platform shoes from the morning, and it's the evening right now. It's not pleasant to have blisters on your feet."

Meanwhile, Y/n only sighed, turning her head toward the noirette with a completely serious expression "Karasu, the world will end in a few hour."

"Ya for real? Sounds neat." although the boy only laughed at her words, patting her hair gently as to not ruin her hairstyle, all of them now finding a place to sit once they've checked in.

"Make my name monster!"
"I'll be styl Buddha."
"I'll be pop ninja."

Hearing Bachira, Aryu, and Otoya's request an irk mark appeared on Karasu's face as he spat, "Shut up. You're gonna be moron A, B and C!"

"So...what's your name? Are you siblings with Reo over there?" a red head spoke, sitting beside Y/n who's looking around curiously until she looks at the person next to her, noticing that it's only Sendou, completely oblivious at the way he's trying to flirt with her.

With a polite smile, the girl nods her head while holding her hand out "That's right, I'm Mikage Y/n, Sendou right? I love your hair color! Salmon pink, ey? Though...I'm certain blonde fits you better." hearing her words, a rosy tint appeared on his cheeks as he smiled happily.