CHAPTER -23

??:-koo-kie * fainted and all look towards her and see some boys are about to come inside the mansion but when they see jungkook so they get scared and ran away from there*

Jk:-* frown*. Who is she ?

Jin:- Don't know let's see.

( With this all come towards that girl and jungkook bend towards that girl but he don't know why his heart beating fast so he make her turn towards him and his heart beat stopped for a second because the girl is none other than its yn yeah yn).

Jk:-* Breath stopped* hyung it's yn yn yn * tap cheeks.* What happened to her.

Namjoon:- jungkook take her to your room we will call doctor.

( Jk nodded with teary eyes and take yn in bridal style take her towards his room after jungkook left taehyung called doctor and all members talking about yn).

Lisa :- I don't know why always yn has to suffer she is so innocent* sad*

Jennie:- yeah that's the point always she is one who suffers * teary eyes*

( All nodded seeing this jisoo said)

Jisoo:- but why all is happening to yn only first about that choi and second she gets kidnapped and now this * sigh*

Suga :-* angry* but I'm angry on jungkook.

Taehyung:-* confused* why are you angry on jungkook.

Jimin:-* smack head* you dumbo he is angry because he scolds yn because of that deal I'm also angry on him. Because he should have to control his anger  right?.

J hope:-* sad* yes he should have controlled his anger but .

Rose :- so  we have to tell him that because of him she leaves the house if something big happens then what will she do we don't know and moreover she is sensitive .

(All agreed and decided to give a warning to jk and here jk make her sleep on bed and sit beside and started Cleaning her wounds  with tears in his eyes).

Jk:-*sob* I'm so-rr-y pl-ea-se fo-rgi-ve me hon-ey b-oo.

(After sometime doctor came and after checking doctor said).

Dr.:- *sigh* mr.jeon I don't know you are taking care of her not but looking at her like this I think she is so weak and she needs bed rest for two month because her right leg gets factured.

( All get shock listening to doctor and jk asked)

Jk:-* confused* but doctor why will she gets factured in her right leg I mean like how is this possible?

Dr.:- mr.jeon it is very complicated  because someone hitted on her leg with rod with force so maybe her bone Wil be broken we can't say that so please take her to hospital tomorrow I will check out tomorrow and there is some medicine give her * with this he left*

(Jk fall on floor with shock all goes towards him and make him stand)

Suga :- * cold* now why are you acting like you care about her .

Jk:-* frown* what do you mean by that ? I care for her .

Suga:-* SHOUT* IF YOU HAVE CARE ABOUT HER THEN WHY THE HELL YOU INSULT HER .

Jk:-* tears flowing from his eyes* hy-ung I.

Suga :-* SHOUT* DON'T AND FROM NOW I Will TAKE HER WITH ME .

( Jk felt like his world crashed listening suga's last words but he said)

Jk:-* coldly* no hyung I will never let that happen .

Suga :- ok we will see  I will ask yn if she agreed then I will take her with me * saying this he left with this one by one left leaving jk and yn*

Jk:-* holding hands* you will never leave me right please baby I'm sorry please if you want then you can beat me but please don't leave me .

( All night he started repeating this words to her and apologies to yn but yn is sleeping because of injection so she doesn't know what is happening around her ).

So now yn will go with Suga or stay with jungkook tell me in comments 😔☹️ please 🥺