CHAPTER -31

(here in one car  jk and other members are going  and in another car  blackpink and in another Suga and yn yes yn want to go with Suga so she sit with Suga jungkook ask her to come with her but she refused to go which made him sad but he smiled and say ok and now they are going started their went away )

Jk car

Bp car

Bp car

Suga's car

Suga's car

( So first jk car is going and second blackpink 's car and last Suga's car all girls are excited while boys are just chilling but suddenly a big sound came from back  jk stop the car and turn around to see what happens blackpink are safe so what i...

( So first jk car is going and second blackpink 's car and last Suga's car all girls are excited while boys are just chilling but suddenly a big sound came from back  jk stop the car and turn around to see what happens blackpink are safe so what is that sound and he and other boys also come out of the car and black pink also come out of the car )

Namjoon:- what happened? What is that sound ?

Taehyung :- yeah it's looking like something get blast .

Jimin:- but fro-* cutt off when he look towards Suga's car * HYUNGS.

( All flinched when he shout j hope said)

J hope:- what happened jiminie ? Why are you shouting like this * confused*

Jimin:-* gulp* hy- ung loo- k towards their .

( As he said all look towards thier and freeze and jk become numb seeing there his Hyung and love is lying in the pool of blood and Suga is in conscious only he doesn't get too much but gets small injury in his head and  his hand also gets injury all rushed towards them )

( Jimin and taehyung make Suga come out of that car and jk had tears in his eyes looking towards his love condition lying like a dead body in the pool of blood )

Jk :-* shakingly tapping cheeks* lo-ve pl-ea-se wa-ke up.

( Suddenly yn started breathing heavily making everyone worried then Suga said)

Suga :- leave me I'm fine first save her .

( Jk immediately take her out of the car and went towards his car before he can even reach  a voice stopped him )

Jungwon:- * smirking* how is my surprise dear brother.

( Jk gets shocked and immediately turned around and see his twin brother and bts and black pink also gets shocked seeing jungwon here yes they know about jungwon  )

Jk :- * with tears in his eyes * what ? Are you real ? My brother.

Jungwon:-* growl* Don't you dare to call me your brother with your filthy mouth.

Jk:-*gets shocked* what are you saying jungwon? What happened to you why are you behaving like this .

( Jungwon was about to say but someone interrupted him )

??:- I will tell why he is behaving like this.

( All look towards that person and gets shocked seeing the person it's none other than )

Jk:-* shocked* mi-na ?

Mina :- * smirked* yes its me baby your childhood friend

Mina :- * smirked* yes its me baby your childhood friend .

Jk :- what you did ?

Jungwon:- thanks to her that she tell me that you are the one who kill my parents .

( Listening all gets shocked and jk look towards her with rage in his eyes making her gulp and say)

Mina :- jungwon I'm so sorry * acting like sad*

Jungwon:-* frown* why are you saying sorry this is not your fault .

Mina :- because jungkook is not the one who killed your parents that is me who killed your parents * smirked evily

( Jungwon just freeze there listening to her and started chocking her while glaring at her  and say)

Jungwon:- you bitch you betray me HOW DARE YOU TO BETRAY ME YOU WHORE .

( Instead struggling she started laughing making all confuse )

Lisa:- why are you laughing bitch .

Jk:- i never thought my childhood friend do like this  * disgusting stare*

( Seeing that she felt pain in her heart but she said in psychotic tone)

Mina:- I pity you all that in these all mess u forgot about the main person.

( All gets confused hearing her but eyes widened when she say her next word )

Mina:- my baby jungkook why did you forget about your love yn she is bleeding until now I think she died I think.

( Listening this a wave of guilt hit jungwon for killing an innocent soul and jungkook Said before taking yn to his car )

Jk :-* GROWL* HYUNGS   I WANT HER IN MY BASEMENT .

( Listening this Mina eyes gets wide and she try to ran away from from there but jungwon is fast enough to catch her and said )

Jungwon:- hyungs tie her in basement I will also take revenge of my mom and dad .

( With this namjoon  Jin and jhope take her and said to bp)

Namjoon:- please update us that what will doctor say .

( All nodded went away and bp about to go inside their car but jungwon ask)

Jungwon:- * looking down* if you all don't mind can I come with you all .

( All look towards each other and nodded with this they take him with them toward hospital)

Hlo please tell me I. Comment how is it and please don't be a silent reader 😊