CHAPTER -33

( all were waiting there for doctor to come after few minutes doctor came Suga and jk immediately rushed towards him and ask)

Jk:- how is she doctor?

Suga:- yes please tell us how is she .

Dr:- * smile and say* yes she is out of danger thanks to * look towards Suga* him he save her by giving his blood or else she would have not been alive today .

( Jk gets happy and hugged Suga and say with tears in his eyes)

Jk:- * hug* thank you thank you so much for this help hyung I don't how to thanks to you you didn't notice even save only one life but two .

Suga:-* frown* two? How?

Jk:- you have saved my life along with her if she isn't alive then I would also not be alive today .

Suga :-* broke hug* aish now you are being over sentiment now enough of this crying and let's go and meet her .

Jk:-* nodded* yes let's go.

( With this all went towards her room and see she is in conscious and when the door open she turned her head and see all came she giggled seeing all of them but screamed when she see jungwon)

Yn:- AHH SAVE ME KOOKI'S GHOST GHOST* while jumping on bed*

( All laugh looking at her and jungwon slightly smile looking at her cute jumping and jungkook came forward and about to hold her hand but she move back and say)

Yn:- yeah here ish two kookies who is my kookie * pout*

Jungkook:-* chuckles and say* baby I'm your kookie and he * point towards jungwon* is my brother 

( Yn look towards jungwon and jungkook while blinking eyes cutely and she look towards jungkook both are looking same she gets confused seeing them)

Yn:- * confused* then why both of you are looking like same * pout*

Jungkook:- it's because we are twins .

Yn:- oh if anyone is twins then their face will be same.

Jk:-* nod* yes now do you understand .

Yn:- yesh but.

Jk:-* frown* but what?

Yn:- can i touch him please * puppy eyes*

Jk:- why baby.

Yn:- because I want to see if he is real or not that's why * pout*

Jk:-* smile* ok  you can touch him

( Yn get up and going towards him but Suga said)

Suga:- you can rest there u are weak ..

Yn:- * angry pout* yeah meow meow oppa I'm not weak see I can puch u