Chapter 1

Shivani POV

"Bye maa Bye papa I'm leaving" Waving out of my house,not wanna get late on the first day of my new University, running as fast as I could 'why this bus stand have to be this far away'

Experiencing this new scenery in front of me, I never thought that I'll be living in this city,where you'll see tall buildings surrounding you on both the sides,this is a very different atmosphere,as I am fond of clam places like hill stations ,where you can hear birds chirping and the can feel the cool breeze hitting your face .

'Whoa whoa I didn't thought that the bus stand will be so crowded.Well I can't do anything '

Weather today is a bit foggy but not cold , well it's Mumbai. I sat on the side ways of the bench as soon it was empty while I waited for my bus to arrive.
It was getting more cloudy.The bright beam of headlights slashed through the fog. My eyes adjusted to the light ,I slumped with relief, I recognised the black bus pulling up towards the bus stand.

I swiped the tip of my tongue over my dry lips as the bus stoped in front of us. The slide door opened and everyone climbed in . In the whole ride everyone was busy on their phones .

I climbed off the bus only to see a huge gate in front of me I took a glance at my wrist watch my father gifted me on my 18th birthday, he brought it from his business trip to USA, I also wore a purple dress it was expensive though.8:30 Am already I have to reach the principal's cabin to get my time table and locker keys

I took a deep breath and knocked at the door 'knock knock' "come in" I heard a feminine voice from the opposite side of the door , as I entered taking a glance at me she asked "what's your name ?" and again shifted her eyes to her file she was working on.'She is the principal ??' I mean she looks gorgeous no acne , barely some wrinkles,no pimples and a PERFECT GLASS skin , I have too ask her skin care routine,she just look like a celebrity, I'm jealous now , I'm 99.9% sure that everyone have a crush on her.

"What's your name?" She asked firmly this time tossing her file on the pile of files "Shivani Singhania" I said lowering my head in embarrassment, why am I so dumb can't you even give a good impression to the principal on the first day. I received my stuff from the beautiful lady .

Okay now the only task is left is find my fuking class that I'm not able to find from past 15 minutes 'where is it!?' Observing the view of this new place,as soon as I took a quick glance at the floor and I see something yellow solid thing on the floor........wait! Fuck no it's a banana peel , before I could process anything....yes I stepped on it .....As you read in novels or books the handsome, smart, kind and ofcourse respectful main lead comes to save his darling from falling, it's not gonna happen with me and I knew it, the slow motion scene comes to my mind , why am I thinking this no one is gonna save me from falling, and ofcourse yes 'Mera Naam Shivani Hai Aur Mein Gir Gayi '( My Name is Shivani and I fell) not in love but on the marble floor which is hella cold.

I'm already too late and this happened can't these people throw it in the garbage bin are they blind or what!? I swear if I got to know who did this I'm gonna rip his/her skin and sell it "oh you fell well I threw it I didn't saw you I hope your not waiting for me to serve my hand to help you to stand"
What a gentleman
I pressed my lips together and bit back a sarcastic reply as I rolled my eyes and stood up dusting my clothes making an eye contact.He smelled cool and expensive."who the hell do you think you are huh ? You are the one who threw the banana peel on the floor instead of the garbage bin and now you're showing attitude to me"he was clam he didn't answer my question it was a icy silence he was exact opposite of his face 'beautiful' personally he is an asshole "Do you know what is SORRY!?""yes" This guy is climbing on my nerves now I need to teach him a lesson but right now I don't have time to argue and waste my precious time with him so I'll not "You better say sorry to me ,I just fell down" "Fine" the only words that came out of his mouth
Shivani:1
Unknown:0
"I'm sorry that I met you " and he left ... leaving me dumb founded what is wrong with this guy !? I just stood like a statue there until I realised I need to find my class
Shivani :0
Unknown :1
Unfortunately I too met a wrong person this guy is too rude not even a 1% of gentleman, a cold agressive ass

I faked a smile and went to ask someone about the location of the class . Despite his behaviour he has Deep voice..hehe.. if it would be someone else I would rip of his skin but he was lucky though that I didn't rip his.
I tightened my grip on my bag ,equal nervous and excited.Taking a deep breath I peeked through the space between the opened door and the wall "May I come in sir?" I said revealing my face, I can feel everyone's eyes on me staring inside my soul, I'm a new student and yes it's common.It was funny how one moment can change your whole personality, from bold to a shy person,from a extrovert to an introvert.

Well thank you all for reading this I hope you liked it . Please vote and comment. The next chapter will be uploaded soon Thank youuu 🤧✨💓