Chapter 3

_Ayaan Pov_

The class was going to begin, everyone was gossiping with their friends and all, and me sitting alone, and over hearing everyone's gossips, Yeh I know this is bad you know I'm just 'overhearing'.

I layed my head on the desk and closed my eyes, relaxing my body soon I heard a 'thumb' sound, I straitened myself to see who was it and saw.......the girl whom I met yesterday, that dumb girl, is she fond of falling on the ground or what!?

And then I noticed that I wasn't looking and pitying her, I was starring at her.

Her beautiful curls coming infront of her face, her grinning and standing up, I want to go and help her but... 'Shut up Aayaan be in your character' but fuck I really wanna help her, 'what is happening to you why are you behaving like this' she stood up and lifted her head, that's the moment when our eyes met, her beautiful almond shaped, Honey brown eyes meeting mine, she tucked her strands of hair behind her ear and broke the eye contact. I again layed my head down on the desk and closed my eyes thinking about the moment when our eyes met, am I blushing? fuck no I can't!.

Soon the teacher came and the class started. I was not able to think anything else except of her, her pretty curls, I really want this moment again, I want her in my arms.

What is happening to me why am I behaving like this, I never had any affection towards any girl like this until I met her.

The whole period I was thinking about her only.The next period was dance. One of my favourite thing to do, and now this is the best thing to do,

I wanna remove her from my mind right now .

After this class ended we all went towards the dancing hall, and yes she came too, wait why do I care it's her choice, I shrugged off and went towards others everyone fell into a line and wished the teacher.

"Good morning class" the teacher said removing her jacket and keeping it aside. "Good morning ma'am" we all replied to with a polite smile except me, I don't know but I feel smiles are all fake. People are double faced, it's my personal opinion though."So today I have a news for you all" she said rubbing her palms together, everyone started whispering, what could it be though."Shh everyone be quite" a quiet silence was there."So the news is that, we are going to have a dance battle-" before she could even finish everyone started talking again!

This class is horrible."Let me complete everyone" This time she said firmly I can clearly see she is irritated by them, Who'll be not they are fucking annoying."So this dance battle is not a solo battle " Wait not solo what does she even mean? "You all will be doing duet dance, it means you all will be dancing with a partner." okay...I mean it's not that bad as we will be choosing our partners "And I will be choosing your partners,and you all will be giving an audition to me" wait what no no this is wrong, I don't want to be with those clingy girls, I can't, Insted of dancing with them it's better to suicide . "So the auditions will be on Friday so be ready Thank you everyone,despers".

Everyone went to their friends discussing about the auditions,and yeah I don't know why I went to her, she seems nervous,  I guess she doesn't have friends till now, same goes with me but it's peaceful for me.

"So you dance?" I said raising my eyebrows while crossing my arms infront of my chest."Isn't is obvious" she replied to me raising both of her eye brows. Ofcourse it's obvious what is wrong with me which type of question was that, are you insane?!."No cause' by looking at you it doesn't seem like you dance" wtf, what am I even speaking do I even know what I'm doing."Okay now people judge just by looking at faces?" She let out a sarcastic laugh, God she is bold, and I love it.

"I hope I don't get you as my partner" I said smirking"Same goes here, I'll not be able to handle you" she said rolling her eyes and looking on the right side. I slowly bent towards her ear and whispered " You know what? Nobody can handle me, can you?." she looked at me with her widened eyes, and a crimson colour flushed over her cheeks. Oh she blushes too.

Cute.

So how was this chapter ?🤧 I worked hard on his POV. Please follow, vote and comment.💓
You'll must be thinking when will she meet Aarav, they'll meet soon so be connected.🤜🏻🤛🏻
Thank you mere Chand ke tukdo 🙈💓 Byeee💓🌝