Chapter 2

"Maa mein Ghar aa gyi" (Mom I'm back)I  said entering the front door being exhausted, the whole day was exhausting as well as fun ,new classmates new teachers,new lobby , new time table and new eyes staring at me weirdly and most important new Enemy,I'm not a girl who likes to argue but some people just dance over my head so I need to."Tu ja nahale mein khana lagti hu tabtak"(Go and get a shower till then I'll serve your food) she yelled from the kitchen,I mentally nodded and started walking towards my room.

My room is not as beautiful as you think but it's not that bad it has a clam vibe , a white dream catcher above my bed , and on the right wall some Polaroid photos and a sofa and a stool ,on the left side a book shelf which doesn't have school books but novels , sweet romance/dark romance , I'm not a reader who reads a specific gener of books but I read both type like ,sweet and bubbly romance during day and dark ......very dark romance during night .

I went to my small closet and chose a comfy outfit and went towards my bathroom.while washing my hair ,I washed all the negetivity from my mind , my anger .

After having my lunch,I threw myself on my not so comfy bed,but it's not a problem. I took out a novel that I'm recently reading and started reading it

'But from this point on I wanna make one thing clear..From this point on you're mine.No other man touches you , if they do I know seventy -nine ways to kill a man and I can make seventy of them look like an accident '

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nottttt thisssss this lineeeee is now making me fuking look like a tomato,ahhh I can't handle it ,beating my pillow is the only way I can clam myself but agrhhhhhhh this is making me fuking flustered. I gonna cry right now why can't the fictional men come to real life , I'll die for them if it happens.

After being in my delulu for the whole evening it's finally time to sleep but I still can't stop imagining myself with those fuking fictional guys Iam not even able to sleep peacefully without blushing,God help me.

However,I slept and dived into my word of delulu.

_Next morning _

Hearing the sound of my alarm I woke up, the sound echoed in my whole room,I drew the curtains and let the sunshine hit my face ,the weather was good today ,better than yesterday,I turned of my alarm,wore my slippers and headed to the bath room ,still sleepy.

After having a hot shower I took my belongings and went to the dinning table situated in front of the kitchen counter "good morning maa"(good morning mom) I said settling myself on the chair "good morning beta "(good morning child) she replied to me while wiping her hands on the towel , the breakfast was no royal but as simple as it should be poha ,and some grilled sandwiches ,with a glass of milk.

After having my breakfast I added shoes to my feet and went out after taking blessings from my mom.My dad usually goes to work early so the only time I see him was at the dinner time but sometimes he stays in his office so I'm not even able to see him at dinner.Sometimes I feel that the only person I live is with my mom 'cause I don't even have any siblings as I'm a single child and dad as I said never gets the time to hangout with us. As this a new place I don't even have someone to hangout with so I feel a bit lonely but I guess after some days....weeks.....months.....or maybe years. I'll get some friends so I don't need to worry .

And now I reached the bus stand this time it was not as crowded as yesterday. Thankfully I got an empty seat for me.It didn't take long for the bus to arrive.As soon as the bus arrived I climbed in and sat on my'window' seat ,enjoying the wind hitting my preety preety face ,  I know that I'm lucky that I got a empty seat on the bus stand,a empty window seat on the bus,I proud of myself,I mentally patted myself .

I know this chapter was a bit boring ,and short ,but It will be more interesting from the next chapter,I promise, Thankyou so much for reading . Vote , comment about your thoughts and follow 🤧❤️
I love you guys 🤧❤️