Chapter 4

_Shivani Pov_

What does he think of himself ,he thinks he is the best dancer, I mean he could be but, one should not be overconfident, and supress the other.

I was in the canteen eating my lunch peacefully while cursing that rude ass. Until I felt like someone is playing with my hair. As I turned my head to see who was it I saw a group of boys, and one of them playing with my hair, these guys are testing my patience, I rolled my eyes and swiped my hair to the front, "you have pretty hair princess" one of them said coming closer to me, these guys are crazy,
I rolled my eyes and got up to change my seat but one of them pinned me to the wall, wtf is wrong with them I have no relation with them too, "what do you want?" I said ignoring his presence "oh baby girl why are you ignore me" he whispered in my ear
"Watch your mouth mister!"

I replied him with a high tone, this guy is fucking annoying.

"oh baby why are you so angry huh" he smirked and started coming more closer to me.

He is literally testing my patience level.

"I will make you mine baby"

he said soothing my cheeks with his hands

"This smooth skin of yours will be mine".

Okay......now I can't handle this I have to do something to this asshole.
I gave him a tight smile and replied
"sure why not darling"

he looked into my eyes and said.
"good gir-ahhhhhhhhhh"

I kicked his ahem... with my knee, he let out a shout and let me free.

"Don't dare to touch me mister, or else It will be more painful" I said while grabbing his coller, I let it out harshly and went out, everyone's eyes were on us only, there mouth were all open because of shock i guess, these type of basterds need to be punished.

I hung my bag and headed towards the library as the break was of 1 hour half an hour was still left and my appetite was gone because of these freaks.

I kept my bag on one of the chairs and went to the shelves to choose a book to read, and a book caught my eye, held out my hand to grab it but it was high, whatever I do anything my height comes in between, this is wrong even if I drink bournvita still my height is too short.

As I was trying to get it, a hand from my left grabbed it and handed the book to me, I shifted my eyes to the figure and saw a tall guy, with beautiful black cat eyes, a large manly chest and ofcourse a sharp jawline.
"Thank you" I smiled at him and walked towards my seat.

"My pleasure" he replied showing his gummy smile.

The smile is cute though.

"So you're the new student right?" He said and sat right next to me.

"Yes" I said giving him a genuine smile. I opened my book and started reading it .I was going to buy it but Thankfully I found it here and I don't need to buy it.

"I like you" he said roaming his eyes around the library.

That's where I stoped I thought he is a nice guy fuck everyone is same here "You wanna be beaten?" I said closing my book aggressively and stared at him with darkened eyes.

"No,no I didn't mean that, I mean I loved the way you faugt with that basterd he is always like this with the new students"

Oh he is not bad ,I took it in a wrong way.

"Sorry I though-"I said giving him an awkward smile.

"Ahh no that's not a problem"he said shrugging off.

"By the way what's your name? I never saw you in my class or somewhere"I said focusing all on the conversation.

"That's because I'm your senior, I'm Aarav Avasthi nice to meet you....amm."

"Shivani, It's Shivani Singhania"I smiled.

But suddenly his smile dropped, he was not smiling anymore but thinking something.
"What happened, is something wrong?"I asked in a concerned tone,
"Ahh no no nothing is wrong I just remembered something, nice to meet you Shivani" he shrugged and smiled to me.

"Nice to meet you too Aarav" I smiled at him, is something wrong?, I mean why would he be sad after listening to my name. 'Come on Shivani stop overthinking' I face palmed myself in my mind. "So wanna be friends with me ?" I asked him and let out my hand for a hand shake as I don't have friends and he seems like a nice guy, we being friends is not a problem with him I guess.

"Yeah ofcourse, why not" he smiled a shook my hand.

"So what's your hobby Shivani ?" he said resting his head on his hand.
"Dancing, and reading, what's yours?" I asked.
"Nice, I love to play basketball" he replied.

Basketball ball guys are good looking so is he. Hey what's wrong with you Shivani!!

"There is going to be partner dance battle I heard" he said raising one of his eyebrows.

"Ah yes you heard it right" I said giving him a thumbs up he is really a good guy, atleast not like that rude ass, by the way I don't know his name, and I don't need to know, why do I care.
"So who is your partner?"he asked.
"We don't know as the teacher will take an audition and select our partners" I replied resting my whole body weight on my chair.

"Oh miss Ferro Rocher?" he said taking a yawan.

"Miss what!?" This is a weird name Ferrero Rocher?? Like seriously, this is funny though.

"She is sweet as well as 'Rich' you know" He smirked.
Like seriously!?, This is funny. Rich I mean yeah that chocolate is expensive I mentally laughed. It's all fun talking to him he is nice, sweet and funny. Finally I got my first friend here, I'm happy.

______________________________________

So in this chapter, Shivani finally met Aarav, our handsome guy, so let's see what will be their relationship, be connected and please please vote 😭❤️ am not getting any votes, and do share this story🙌🏻
I love you all 💓