worst experience

Gemini's pov:-

   Now finally concert was over and everybody was ready to head towards their home and I open my phone and suddenly I saw 20+ message from dad and 5+missed call from my mom and after that I was scared to death because I know that they know about my dissaperance but I don't tell my friends because they were so happy and I don't want to ruin their mood so I told them to go back to their house since I have some urgent work to do so now they were gone but I don't understand what can I do that and where can I go because I know if I head back to home now they probably beat me again. I am already in my deep thinking and suddenly I hear some voice who loudly spoke my name and when I turned back he was none other but fourth.

Fourth's pov:-

   After pack up, I saw everyone was gone already but Gemini was still there so I was shouting his name from a distance but he was not listening, I don't know why. After sometime finally he heard my voice and turned back.

Fourth:-
Hey bro why don't you go home with your friends?

                                                     Gemini:-
                                 Nothing, I just have
                           Some pending work to
                         Do. I am already leaving
                         Bbye.

Fourth:-
Wait a second, Gemini, look at the time now, it's 2 o'clock in the night, what work do you have right now?
   (I know he hide something from me because I see his terrified and pale face )

                                                     Gemini:-
                                 Nothing bro, I have 
                                Some work to do so
                                 You don't have to 
                                 worry about me.
       (Suddenly the lights went off and I saw darkness everywhere and all my past thoughts came and I sat down because of fear)

Fourth:-
  Bro, what happened?? Are you okay?? Do you want to go hospital??

                                                      Gemini:-
                                 I was in such a bad  
     state that I couldn't say anything, I    just requested Forth, can I hug you?

Fourth:-
(I was not able to understand anything at that time but I could not bear to see him in such a condition)
Yes bro you can.

Gemini's pov:-

After 10 min, I finally came back to my sense and i said sorry to fourth and ran away from there as soon as possible because i feel so guilty that i suddenly I ask him to hug me and I don't know what was he thinking about me now. But I don't know why I feel so relaxed after hugging him and i found my peace in his arm which I wanted since childhood but never got.

Fourth's pov:-

I am so confused after what happened at that time because firstly he asked me to hug him and after that suddenly he said sorry and ran away from me. Why?? I want to ask him but he don't even gave me chance to say something. So with confusion I also head back towards my house and decide to ask him about this topic tomorrow.

Next day,

  Before going to college, i was passing by khao San road because I have to meet someone but suddenly I saw a boy whose father was beating him and his mother was abusing him and he was crying continuously so I quickly get down from my car and head towards him and i realised he was no one but Gemini, my friend. So I ran towards him and stop his father from beating him and threatened them to call the police immediately.
  Gemini was almost fainted because of this incident so I carry him and put him in my car and we directly go to hospital.

   Please don't forget to vote, like and comment. And if you don't like this or want me to change something so please comment down below so I figure out my mistake and rectify it.

Don't worry guys sadness doesn't last forever.some cute and happy moments were also coming soon.