Realisation

Next day, everyone comes to meet Gemini.

Phuwin:-(hugs) how ar you bro? Are you really fine? I am so worried and also angry.

Dunk:-bro, I know a lot is going on with you right now but if you want to share something with us then you can, we are here for you.

Joong and pond agreed

Fourth:- you can trust us, Gemini.

Gemini also wants to share everything with them but he was hesitant because if these people came to know that I was gay then perhaps they would also consider me bad. But after sometimes I decided to tell them truth because I can't handle this burden alone now.

Gemini' flashback

My parents did not like me since childhood because I was born by their mistake and when I was 17, they found out that I was gay and they refused to accept me as I was and beat me a lot that day and from then till today, whenever they saw me with any boy, he started hitting me without even thinking and locked me in one room all day and night thats why I am so scared of dark places but i always respect them and always thinking about how to make money so I can help them because we are not rich. I want to became a singer like fourth and fourth is one of my idol whom I always adore so much but because of my family I never have courage to say this to my family because I am afraid that they beat me again so I sacrifice my dreams and started study

End of flashback

After listening to his story, fourth immediately hugs him and everyone just staring at them with confused face and suddenly fourth realise what he had done so he tells everyone to hug Gemini to encourage him atleast and everyone joins him and do some fun to see smile in his face

Fourth:- phi, we are here with you. being gay is not bad at all. We will accept you as you are.

Joongdunk:- offcourse we will accept since we are also gays.

Phuwin:-Bro, you are very strong . Even after going through all this, you still thought about your parents but now we are your family and we will do everything we can for you.

Pond:- gemini, let's come with me at my condo I live alone anyway.

Phuwin:- no bro, let's come with me at my place. My family take care of you.

Joongdunk:- let's come with us bro. We live together because our condo has 4 bed but we only live two there.

Fourth:- What, what's with all of you.now he is at my house and he will stay at my house, he will not go anywhere from here and my family will take care of him, you all go to your room, I am here for Gemini.

Listening to their fight, Gemini smiles, feel so grateful,stops everyone and said that cool down guys since I am here at fourth's house his mom and dad already told me to live here so I don't want to oppose them so I will stay at his house for few days.

(Now they left from here to their condo and now Gemini and Fourth were alone in the room)

Gemini was little bit shy to face fourth and same to fourth since they hug each other unexpectedly.

Fourth:- sorry i didn't mean to, I just want you to feel that we are with you nothing else.

Gemini:- I know and thank you for hugging me because I feel so relaxed and safe after that hug.

Fourth's mom knocked at door with cup of soup for gemini. Fourth opens the door and Gemini woke up from his bed and sits properly so he can drink that soup but because of his condition he can't do that so Fourth mom ask him that she can feed him if he was comfortable and Gemini immediately answers with yes because he wants this since his childhood but his mom never loves him.when fourth mom feeds him soup, Gemini was emotional suddenly  so his mom asked what happened son, soup is spicy or hot something so sorry for that and Gemini suddenly answer no no I am just emotional because I never recieved my mother's love and your love and care make me emotional nothing else. Fourth's mom hugs him and said that you can call me mom because from today I will take care of you as my own son or maybe more than my own son for teasing fourth. Fourth suddenly spoke up, mom how are you doing that to me and Gemini and his mom both laughed at fourth. Now she left and again fourth and Gemini was alone at room and this is time for their sleep.

Fourth:- I am going to guest room so you can sleep better in my room in air conditioner.

Gemini:-(with hesitation) you can sleep with me fourth.

Fourth:- ohh...okayy

(They both went to sleep)

At midnight,the lights suddenly went off and Gemini got very scared.

Gemini was screaming in his fear and fourth immediately woke up and try to calm him down but he wasn't so fourth remember his last time hug so he immediately hugs Gemini to calm him down until lights came back. Gemini feel so relaxed in fourth's arm and murmured in low voice fourth don't leave me alone please fourth hug me tightly I am so scared fourth and fourth hear all of this and hug Gemini even tighter to make him feel safe after sometime Gemini sleeps again in fourth arm and fourth also feel good about this.

Next morning, Gemini wake up and saw himself in fourth's arm and remember everything from last night and staring at fourth cute sleepy face and realise that maybe he starts liking fourth but he don't want to accept because he thinks fourth also pity me and doing this because of my condition nothing else.fourth opens his eyes suddenly so Gemini panick so While trying to get up fast, his foot hit the corner of the bed and he fell on the fourth.

fourth opens his eyes suddenly so Gemini panick so While trying to get up fast, his foot hit the corner of the bed and he fell on the fourth

Fourth laughing at him because of his clumsiness and calm him down and tell him to be relax.

I know I have added too much sad parts in this story but don't worry now all the cute,funny and love parts will come. No more sadness.
Don't forget to vote,like and comment guys and please ignore my English grammar because I am not professional.