Spin the bottle- DD🩷

Y'all still so fucked for getting my book deleted . Like I'm so so so mad . Do not read my stories if you can't handle it . And you wanna know what's the craziest thing . Y'all kept the kidnapper up as if it didn't have the same type of content in it . So why y'all target my short stories ??? I had 104 chapters and some of them weren't even bad ughhhhh . This has strong language

"Girl come on don't be a party pooper . I didn't beat your face for nothing ." My bestfriend Diana said standing next to me .

"I don't wanna be here ." I said rolling my eyes at the scent of burnt hair , sweaty bodies and cheap perfume .

"Come on Y/n . This is why I never take you out ." She replied .

"Your attitude and how you look doesn't fit ." She added taking a sip out of her red cup .

"Whatever ." I said .

"HEYY DIANAAAAA." I heard a ugly familiar voice say .

"HEYYY GIRLL ."

It was Jade , my worst enemy.

We all used to be friends until she fucked my ex behind my back.

"Ewww what is that bitch doing here ?" I

"You don't like Jade ? She's cool ." Diana said .

"Yea cuz she didn't fuck on your ex ." I responded .

"Mmcht you don't even like his ass nomore get over it ." She said .

"So that made it right ?Whose side are you on ?" I asked her .

"Chill im not on nobody side . I'm just at the party ." She said looking out in the distance .

"Look they playing spin the bottle ." She said changing the subject .

"Come onnnn." She said grabbing my hand .

I sighed following after her .

As soon as we got to the circle I seen a fine boy with his curly hair tied into a low ponytail that caught my eye .

Then I thought nothing else of it .

"Aye what's good ya ?" A brown skinned boy with short dreads and bushy eyebrows (Dotty ) said .

"Heyyyy .Can we play ?" Diana asked .

"Of course mh . Ya make room for... What's ya name ?" He asked.

"Oh I'm Diana and this is Y/n ." Diana said nudging me to smile .

"Ight y'all make room for Diana and Y/n ." He said while everybody scoot around .

Soon we fit in the circle and the game began .

The first few rounds I decided to skip some turns just so catch the vibe of the circle .

I was gonna do it again until they caught on .

"Yo baby girl I think you should start this round off ." (Dotty ) said .

"Me ?" I asked .

"Yea baby go head spin the bottle ." He said .

For some reason I became extra nervous .

I spun the bottle and it landed on the fine boy .

"Oh yea . Come here mh ." He said excited .

He scoot next to me and we started making out .

His soft lips wrestled with mine while his tongue explored through my mouth .

I could taste the alcohol on his breath .

He softly choked me causing me to get wet a little bit.

He put me on his lap and started caressing my ass.

"Yooo ight ight ight. Chill chill chill ." The boy said to the fine boy laughing .

"Oh nah yeah I want ha ." The fine boy said .

"Ouuu my boy jackin you ."

I smiled at him while he licked his lips .

"Nah you gotta come with me ."He said grabbing my hand while I awkwardly smiled.

"Okayyy that's my girl .Go get you some dickkk." Diana said cheering us on .

🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 have to keep it pg because 8-10 year old girls are on here : )