Messy -DD (Explicit )😻😻😻

This contains smut . Please don't act like you can't read . ( THIS IS NASTY !!) Contains strong language and sexual content.

I was scrolling on my phone watching TikToks when I heard a knock at my front door .

I wasn't about to answer at first because my parents weren't home until I got a text from my ex DD .

(Earlier )Don't text this man : Yo I left my Notti chain in ya room . I'm coming to get it .

(Recent ) Don't text this man : Yo I'm outside .

Fuck . I thought to myself .

I knew I couldn't see DD without being emotional .

We broke up because we got into this big fight over him and this bitch Monica .

Monica used to be my bestfriend until she started acting like she was coming on to DD .

At first I had just caught Monica off but then I realized DD had texted her I had lost it .

I didn't see what he texted her about but why would you be texting a bitch you know not my friend ? Like what the fuck . Why would you be texting my friend anyways ?

I started to look around my room to search for his Notti chain and I couldn't find it .

Don't text this man : Yoooo

Me : I can't find it . You sure you left it here .

Don't text this man : You was the only bitch I was with .😒

Lord Jesus he know how to piss me off .

Me : Watch ya fuckin mouth . Ya shit not here . 🙄

Don't text this man : Yo just let me in . I know where it's at .

Getting aggravated at his presence I decided to let him come and look for his shit .

I went to open the front door and my heart dropped .

DD looked so sexy .

He had his curls loose , a plain white T oand some Amiri jeans.

He could pull off anything .

Gettin lost in his eyes he ruins it when he opens his mouth .

"Yo you just gone stand there and look stupid . Lemme in so I can get my shit ." He said .

I moved out the way so he could come in .

"Mmcht , hurry tf up ." I said

"Shut the fuck up ." He replied walking into my room .

He looked under my bed got his chain.

"Yo you see ? All you had to do was fuckin look . If you looked fa shit like you accused me of doing shit maybe you would've found it ." He said .

"Mmcht don't do this shit . Don't act like you wasnt texting a bitch I ain't fucking like .Why she was in ya phone anyway and you know how she was ?" I replied

"Yo I ain't fuckin know none of that shit . I was looking for you cuz you wouldn't answer ya fuckin phone ." He snapped .

"Sure ..You prolly was fuckin ha behind my back ."I rolled my eyes .

"YO WORD TO MY DEAD - Look I'm not finna argue with you. You not my bitch nomore I don't gotta explain shit to you .i got my shit thats all I came ova here for ." He said walking off .

"You know what Fuck you . Hurry up and get the fuck out ." I shoved him .

"Yo stop puttin ya fuckin hands on me ." He pushed me back causing me to stumble over .

"Bitch ." I slapped him .

"YO FUCKIN STOP !" He choked me .

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ TELL A HO TO TELL A HO THAT SHE NEED TO GET HA KID . DONT READ THIS DO NOT READ . *Throws something . BITCH DO  FUCKING NOT REAAAD . ( okay go on if you one of my mamis)

I started getting so wet at the way he gripped my neck .

I couldn't tell if I gave him or look or if he just chose to do this himself but all of a sudden we started making out .

The way he aggressively pulled against both me and my body had me ready for whatever was about to happen .

Soon he pushed me on the bed and began licking and sucking on my neck .

"Yo you miss me huh?" He asked .

"Y-yes I miss you so much ." I said

"You want me to fuck you ?" He asked .

"Yes yes please fuck me DD ." I said sounding like a complete feen.

How did we get here again ?

Anyways .

"Mmm." I softly hummed while he started unbuckling my pants .

He tugged my pants off and unzipped his pants .

He was ready for this moment huh?

He stuck his hard dick in me and it felt like a missing puzzle piece .

My eyes rolled to the back of my head while he stirred my pot of macaroni.

"Fuckkkk mami ya shit so wet ." He grunted aggressively cramming his hard dick inside me .

Each time he thrusted inside me the bed creaked .

I felt myself creaming and squirting my juices all on his dick .

"Ahhhhhh."'I moaned .

"Yea you like that shit huh ? You missed this dick ?" He whispered in my ear .

"Yes daddy yes I missed you . I love this shit daddy . Mmm imma cum ." I told him.

"Oh word you finna cum ?" He took his dick out and started rubbing my clit and eating me out .

"AAAAAAAH !" I screamed loudly while he rubbed the juices out of my 🐱.

"Stop all that screaming and Cum in my mouth bae ." He said before I came all over his face .

He got up and gave me a sloppy kiss before we cleaned up .