Happy birthday Darrian - (explicit ) D dot 💗

❕❕ mature

"Hey baby ." I greeted Darrian while he walked in .

He had just got back from the studio .

"Good you here papi , we can finally go to sleep ." I said heading to the bedroom.

"Yo is you out ya mind ? You think you gone just go to sleep without telling me happy birthday ." He said looking at his Rolex .

"Oh-oh shittt it's that late ?" I asked checking the time.

"Hell yeah . And you know exactly what time it is ." He said.

He softly wrapped his arms around my neck and bit his lip .

"Gimme some pussy ." He said sticking his tongue out .

Ugh my nasty baby .

It was late night so I figured he was tired and wanted to go to sleep but instead he had other plans .

I slid my tongue across his and we started making out while I jumped up in his arms .

Gripping my ass he carried me to the bedroom.

As he placed me on the bed he started unbuckling his pants , whipping out his pretty long dick .

He slid his dick in my mouth and I started giving him head deep throating his dick immediately .

"Fuckkk . You treating me so good already ." He said lifting up his top so his clothes didn't get in the way of me deepthroating his dick .

After a while of gagging and choking he slammed me on the bed and we started fucking in missionary .

"Mmm daddy ." I moaned while he stuck his sexy big dick in my pussy .

I sat up to watch it go in and out .

"Yeah baby look at that shit . Look at you leaving juices all on this dick ." He said with a raspy voice .

"Mmmmmm." I moaned feeling myself get wetter because of his sexy voice.

"Mmm turn around for me baby ." He instructed while flipping me over .

He inserted his dick from the back and started pounding me .

He put me in a headlock while ramming into me from behind .

"I want you to cum all on my dick mamas . You hear me ?. That's the first birthday gift you gotta give me ." He grunted .

"Mmmm fuck .... Yes daddy ." I replied breathing heavily .

Soon my legs started shaking and trembling and my pussy let out the juiciest squirt I ever let out before .

"Fuckkk ." He grunted before he came and let his load out on my ass .

"Ight ight now we can go to sleep . " He joked while we cuddled .

Fast shit . Just in case somebody get this shit deleted . 🍒🍒