Get that bama bitch out .

"DAAAVID !"👹👹I screamed so loud my inner demon came out .

DD was sound asleep when I jumped on his stomach .

"DAVID!" I said immediately bouncing off of him and falling on the floor .

"YO WTF . WHY YA BITCH ASS WAS ON ME BRO ?" He yelled waking up making that ugly ass face .

"YOU KISSED THAT BITCH IN HA MOUF ?" I screamed showing him the video .

"Mmcht yo gimme that ." He said reaching for the phone .

"NAH! NAH I GOTTA TASTE WAS 30 DICKS TASTE LIKE CUZ YOU WANNA KISS A BITCH IN HA MOUTH ?" I screamed .

"Mmcht yo chill she brush ha teeth ." He said .

"BITCH HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT ?!YOU KNOW WHAT ITS COO ITS COO CUZ THAT SAME NIGHT DARRIAN ATE MY ASS LIKE A STARBURST!"

"Mchttt OH NAAAH WHAT?!" He yelled .

"You heard me smutt ." I replied getting off of the floor.

"BITCH !"

As soon as I got up DD dropped kicked me .

"YOU DONE DID IT NOW ." I replied pulling his twist and body slamming him .

"AYEEE!" J star bussed in trying to separate us from fighting like cats and dogs .

As soon as he got DD off me he sat his big ass on my ribs .

"GET YA FAT ASS OFF ME JOHAN!" I struggled to get out while J star 1000 pound ass cheeks was crushing my inners .

I slapped him in the back of the rolls that was on his neck before I died and went to hell .

The end .