Chapter 2: Home?

Several weeks have passed since the "incident.." Theodo- I mean Catnap was punished for what he's done. He has recently found out about his ability, to breathe out poppy gas that makes anyone that breathes it in sleepy. But in return they receive hallucinations and terrible  nightmares.

Catnap has gotten calmer, we're keeping him in a cell for a while. We're going to surprise him with something in the playcare, doubt he'd like it though. We've also completed the Smiling Critters, they all have consciousness aswell. They haven't met eachother though, boss said that we should only reveal them to eachother once they're done with playcare duties.

13 August, 1981

Catnap wants to be free, he doesn't want to be in that tiny cell anymore. I guess today is his lucky day, not only does he get to meet the other Critters, but he also gets his own home.

//"Alright Catnap, follow me."// said an employee.

"Where are we going?" Catnap replied.

//"It's a surprise, you know you've been really good recently. Keep up the good behavior Theo."//

"Playcare..?" Catnap muttered.

//"Ta Da!"// 

Catnap sighed. "What am I supposed to be excited about?"

//"Shit, pointed at the wrong thing. Just turn to your left."//

"A home, for me.?"

//"Yep, hope you enjoy it buddy!"//

"Who are the other houses for?"

//"You don't know? Those are for your new friends, the Smiling Critters."//

"The Smiling Critters..? Oh.. Now I remember.."

Catnap climbed onto his new home, he enjoyed it a LOT.

"Hello?" Said a voice coming from below.

Catnap looked down and saw a red figure.

He climbed down and proceeded to ask "Hello, are you another one of the Smiling Critters"

"Yes, Yes I am. What's your name? Mine is Bobby Bearhug!"

"Catnap, nice to meet you Bobby"

"Uh Catnap, why are you trembling?" asked Bobby.

"Im just a bit uhh nervous, yeah."  Catnap Replied.

"Theres no reason to be shy around me Catnap, I don't judge anything." Bobby said in a calming voice.

"Thanks Bobby, I just don't like my new appearance, its making me so insecure."

"Oooh, another Critter" Bobby said in awe.

In the distance, Catnap could see some sort of dog?

The dog figure got closer and closer, he had a sun pendant hanging from his neck.

"Hi everyone, I'm DogDay!" He exclaimed while lightly wagging his tail.

"Hello Dogday, I'm Bobby and that's Catnap."

5 Critters can be seen in the distance

"Look guys, more of us." Yelled a green figure 

"Hello, uhm Dogsun and HeartBear, my name is Hoppy Hopscotch."

"That's kinda rude Hoppy, you couldve asked for their names instead of guessing them." Said the elephant.

"Ughhh okayy, what are your names?" Hoppy asked.

"That's Dogday, I'm Bobby and That's Catnap." Bobby replied.

"Okay I was pretty close with the names, let me introduce you to the rest. The elephant is Bubba Bubbaphant, Unicorn is Craftycorn and that one is Picky Piggy."

"I never realized how beautiful playcare is, perhaps my new body is giving me a different perspective of it." Dogday stated.

"Yeah, you know I-"Picky replied before getting cut off.

*Attention Everyone, please go to your rooms and have a wonderful sleep. Critters, we'll tell you everything you need to know about your new life and ur playcare duties, just rest easy for now.*