Chapter 6: Hunger

[Picky Piggy's pov]

*I'm extremely nervous, something among us hurt Dogday. What if they attempt to do the same to me? Calm down Picky its almost time for Lunch anyways, you love food right?
Food will calm you down, ooh speaking of food I wonder what they're giving us today.*

*Bell rings*

*That's it! Lunchtime!*

"Hey everyone!" I said.

"Hi. Picky." said a familiar voice from behind me.

"Dogday.. I'm sorry about what happened. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, it's getting better just really slowly. Anyways what are we having for lunch today?"

"I hope it's carrots!" said Hoppy.

"You know just because you're a Bunny doesn't mean you have to like them." I said.

"Oh but I do like them, probably because of my new body.."

"Can't wait to eat..." I said as my stomach grumbled.

"Ugh, potatoes again." said Dogday.

"I'll eat them for you, if you don't want them!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, here you go." he said.

"Wait, what are you gonna eat then Dogday?" Hoppy asked

"Nothing. I don't feel hungry."

"But. You haven't eaten in five days." Hoppy stated.

"I'm fine, really. I'm gonna go play with the kids until you're done eating. he said.

"Dude is going to starve himself to death, that ain't rad." said Kickin

"What about you Catnap, aren't you going to eat?" asked Craftycorn.

No response. He just left without eating.

"Ugh, I don't understand boys." 

"I eat! do you understand me?" asked Bubba

"Well yes and no, I understand that you eat but most of the time when you teach Mathematics or Science I don't really understand anything. I just do what I can."

"Soo, who's gonna eat Catnap's food?" asked Bobby

"Me, me, me!" I said with excitement

*4 Hours Later.*

Why am I still hungry? Didn't I eat more than enough? What will I eat now though..

*Suddenly I see Kickin and Bubba with food in their hands, food, I've never seen before..*

"Hey guys, where did you get that?"

"Huh, the pizza?"

*Pizza... looks delicious and smells like it too.*

"Mhm."

"We got it from a building on the far right of the school, recently found about it too." Kickin stated.

"Okay, thanks."

*4 Minutes Later.*

"Uhm, hello? May I get one of those pizzas?" I asked the person at the counter.

"Sure. Which toppings do you want?" He asked me.

*Toppings.. what are those?*

"Hmm, all of them?"

"Really? I mean, okay." He sounded shocked.. Did I do something wrong?

"Here you go, enjoy it while its hot."

*I open the box and I'm greeted with an amazing scent. I pick up a "slice" is that how you say it?
and stick it into my mouth. The flavor was savory, I loved this so much.. I finished it almost immediately, my stomach was finally satisfied for the day.*

All of a sudden I see Catnap walking in the distance
I rush over to him.

"Hey Catnap, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Walking.."

"Cool, walking to where?" 

"Home." I could tell he started to get annoyed.

"You know I haven't really seen the inside of your home yet, can I check it out?" 

"No, ask the other critters."

"O, I forgot I hadn't checked out their houses yet.." I said in disappointment.

When I turned back towards him, he was gone. Catnap is really interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boo! 👻

3 in one day!!!
Should I make it 4?
anyways this one was uhh rushed and is prob the worst i posted today
if i do chapter 7 today then I'll put more time into it, also its gonna be either kickin or  bubba related!!

The Smiling CrittersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara