Chapter 4: Thoughts

Hoppy Hopscotch's pov:

*I don't know the purpose of my new life, just to keep children entertained and to teach them?
Why... I don't even remember who I used to be, my name, where I lived.. my family..
I act happy in front of the others, but in reality i'm just lost in my own thoughts.*
*I want to.. kill myself, I cant take this shit anymore* I then began to tear up.

All of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door

"Be right there!" I said.
I began to wipe my tears, I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me.

I opened the door and saw probably my most favorite person, The leader of the critters, Dogday.

"Oh hey Dogday, what do you need?" I asked.

"Oh uhm, sorry for disturbing you Hoppy. Just wanted to ask if everything was okay, you sounded like  you were crying.." He said.

"... Oh, yeah i'm fine thanks, just personal problems. How'd you know.?" I asked."

"I could hear sobbing coming from your home when I was passing by, just tell me if you need anything. Alright?"

"Okay.." I muttered.

*He then went somewhere, I think to the school? Anyways, I really need to quiet down.. He heard me from outside. I feel more calm now, is it because he REALLY meant his words? or is it because I love it every time he speaks to me. Ugh, I can't be obsessed over someone else, MY leader infact.*

I decided to follow him, its not stalking okay?? I just wanted to know where he went.
I found him sitting on a cliff, he was watching the "Sun" I won't lie, it looks cool.
I decided to join him, he didn't notice me at first.

"You know it isn't real, right?" I said

"Mhm, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the view though." he replied.

"So uh, can you remember anything from your previous life.?" I asked him

"No, Catnap seems to remember his though."

"What about the others?"

"Didn't ask."

"By the way, why did you follow me?" He asked.

I thought of the LAMEST excuse ever..

"Oh I uhm, uhh I was just uhm going in the same direction that's all."

"Terrible excuse." He said

I could see him laughing, how did he find that funny?

"Anyways I'm really tired right now, gonna head home. You wanna walk with me?"

"I- Y- Yes." I stuttered

He looked at me and said: "Don't think of it like that, friends walk with each other too you know."

I couldn't even look at him when we were walking, why do I always have to complicate things ughhhhh.

"Alright, goodnight Hoppy."

Wait, we already arrived? I thought.

"Goodnight Dogday."

okokokokokokokoko sosoo iiii dk about making this a shipp yet, also i wanted to include shit like hoppy cutting her wrists but i thoought that was tooo much!!

chapter 5 is already done, its set to publish sooon
btw i thiink i burnt chapter 4 😭