Two

It was the next day, I left my house and went to work. It was a windy day so I decided to take the bus instead of my bike or my car to work. As I got on the bus, I came across a similar face...I move towards it in an attempt to find myself a seat, I realise it's ayan, the dude who stole my WiFi...I finally see a seat and sit down, it was about a seat behind him.

I didn't think much of it and just went on about my flow while listening to my music and looking out the window. Suddenly I felt someone take the seat next to me. I didn't care much about it and continued minding my business. But then I felt a poke, I took off my headphones and looked into their direction...to my surprise...

'Hey???' He says

'Sorry?' i reply with my surprised expression

'I am ayan, from yesterday? We met. My grandma was at your place...remember?'

'Ahh yes yes, hello, how can I help you?' - what a lame question right? So I thought to...

'Nah nothing much just wanted to say hi'

'Oh okay'

Oh okay my a*s! First, he uses my internet without my permission or knowledge then he tells his family to use it too, then tells them about how to invade in my property and now ruined my whole flow by just wanting to say 'hi'....as if I wanna know you.

Why did he even come to sit next to me anyways? Wasn't his seat enough? Arghhhh now my whole day is ruined...great!

Soon his stop comes, we didn't speak the whole of his ride...I never realised this, probably because I just saw him today going to this school, but he goes to my old college. Ahhh how the memories have come back...

I should get in touch with my college friends...but non of us have the time to even communicate on fac*book...anyways, I snap back to reality as I reach my stop. I get off and make my way towards my work.

My work is one of the best I could describe. A lot of people hate it, considering it is very time consuming. But I love to do it. But mostly also because I get to work in the most famous and hit company in the whole of Thailand...The GMMTV...

No, No, No, I am not an actor...but I am an editor and a screen helper. I help out with the final edit and help with the screen recording to adjust them to the liking. It's just working like a director but as an editor. I don't know if this is done elsewhere but I like it.

The most fun part is that, I get to see the series way before anyone else does, as I am in charge of the raw footage. Some might say I get the real raw deals...and it's true...I kind of do...But that is not really it, the most fun bit of this job is, that I get to not only work with all the other amazing actors, but I also get to work with Ohm, from bad buddy...yes that Ohm...

Fun fact, i was there when they were recording the whole series....i was so happy to know that i will get to work with him. he was an angel, very sweet and kind, he is truly one of my favourite actors from GMM...Anyways, back to work...

I entered the building and as i did I took out my ID card and wore it around my neck. i scan it and get in through the gate and make my way to the lifts. i went up to my floor and stepped into my office. i was just about to start with continuing my work, when suddenly i get a call on the telephone. I picked it up and it was the director. He asked me to make my way to his office ASAP.

i quickly grabbed my phone and my ID card and ran up to the director office. As I entered the office i was surprised to see the whole crew and...and Ohm sitting there...Now i was getting more worried.

'Come on in Akk have a sit' says the director

'no sir, its okay, what is the issue? why are we called here?'

'yes Akk, we ran into a problem. the footage we recorded was not proper, so we were going to rerecord it...but.....'

'but what sir?'

'the school that we were supposed to go to cancelled on us at the last moment' ohm stepped in saying

'Ahh, that's bad...so what now?'

'we were thinking you could help us out here Akk' says the director

'me? how me sir?'

'It has to be you nong Akk, remember how you helped us out last year?' a crew member says

'i know phi but that was with crops, how am i supposed to find a sc- wait, i think i know'

'see i said nong would help' - cheers the crew member

' thank you Akk' says the director

'don't mention it sir, but i would need some time, i need to confirm with them first.'

'ohh, understood. we will be waiting for your reply nong Akk' says the crew member.

'okay, i will be right back, thank you'

I left the room. to my surprise i completely forgot about how my college allowed a series to be filmed on our campus back when i was in college. all i have to do now is give them, a call and hope for the best...you got this Akk...

I entered my office and got straight to work.....

AN HOUR LATER......

'Arghhhhhhhh its been an hour and all i have done is got their number and being put on hold for the 13th time now....'

I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

'Yes?' I say

Few seconds pass. The person outside opens the door and lets themselves in. It was my friend Khan. Me and him attended the same college but now we work together. We hardly talk but he always finds his way to come to me acting like we are very close. But thankfully, I am for the first time in forever very happy to see his face...

'MY FRIEND!!' I say as I run to him and give him a hug...

'Wow, I never knew you knew how to give hugs....the more you know I guess'

'Khan my friend, can you help me with this mess?'

'Say away my beloved friend Akk, I am all ears'

I take him to my desk and explain everything. I wait patiently for his reply but grow to feel more anxious and stressed as every seconds and minutes go by...

'I know' he finally lets out

'Yes tell me!'

'Let's go meet them in person'

O...M...G.....He was so right! All along I could have gone to meet them in person. I feel so dumb but happy at the same time. Anyways Akk, focus...you have your favourite actor and the director to impress....lets go!

'Come on Akk, we don't have time to waste.'

'Yes yes coming!'

To be continued...