Seven

While khan was out taking Akk safely home, there was a lot of chaos taking place back at the bar....

'Director kha, where is ohm kha?' One of the employees said.

'Ahow that's what I was wondering. Wait wait I'll give him a call' the director said that and then took his phone out and started ringing ohm

After some time of hearing the director speak to ohm on the phone in silence. Everyone started to question the director asking him various questions like 'what did he say?' Or 'where is he?' As soon as the director puts his phone down.

The director starts to laugh a little putting a confused expression on everyone's faces. Having people wonder whether the director has lost his mind or was he really that drunk.

'I think the director has drunk too much he finally lost it' one of the employee said

'Oh do you want to lose your job huh? Taking about the director like that?' The director said finally stopping himself from laughing and putting a smile on his face.

'Don't worry everyone, Nong ohm is fine. He had to go home because some drunk pervert person bumped into him and made his shirt all sticky and wet.' The director finally let out an answer to everyone's one question making everyone feel relaxed or feel at ease.

Once that confusion was out the room. Everyone then was worried or concerned about the problem at the table.

On one side there was leng who drunk himself until he was passed out while there was Em who was drunk but was ready to passed out yet but she needed to be stopped. So the other employees had no other choice but to call khan who seemed to be the only one who would be able to handle her whenever she was like this.

Em is a very intelligent and interesting person. She loves BLs, GLs and manwha or anything with two boys and girls falling in love. She loves partying as she is an extrovert. Her best skills is communication as she loves to talk. She was an exchange student from New York. Full name Emily Austin. She was born in Thailand but was brought up in New York as her family moved there when she was 1. She can speak English, Spanish, Thai and a little bit of Japanese.

Em and khan became friends when khan joined the company. Ever since then they have gotten closer. But as with Akk, she has been able to break his wall to become closer to him. Although she totally ships Khan and Akk together. Even she knows that she has that crush on khan but doesn't want to accept those feelings.

Back to present:

Khan rushed in to the bar room and surprisingly there was hardly anyone there. The only other people in the bar was Leng and his friend Dy, the director who was keeping em some company and stopping her from making a fool out of herself, and em her self.

'Oh thank god you are here khan. Right on time. My Uber is here and I have also called one for you. It should be here in about 2 mins. Please take good care of her. She drunk a lot today.' The director said as he stood up from his chair and was collecting his things.

'Don't worry sir, I'll take care of her.' With hearing that from khan. The director felt reassured and put a smile on his face.

'Thank you khan.' The director walked towards the door and before leaving he looked over at where leng and his friend was sitting and said 'I am off now, thank you for coming. Looking forward to working with you to. Hope you enjoyed huh?'

'Yes we did sir. Thank you for having us. Sorry about my friend here. But looking forward to working with you too' Dy said with a smile.

To which the director gave a big smile to and left the room.

'Wow Em, I have told you so many times to not drink so much. You know you can't handle it so why?' Khan said as he was picking Em up

'Same here man. This guy doesn't know when to stop now I have to take care of him and I can't even drive myself home or him to his house' dy speaks up as he stood up too.

'Oh, umm we can share the taxi if you want. I can drop em off first, then drop him off and then drop you off. We can split the  fair too' khan offered

'You sure? Isn't it troublesome for you?' Dy asked

'To be honest it is but at the same time if it gets everyone home safely there shouldn't be questions asked about it' khan said with a smile.

'Thanks man' Dy said

'No worries. The cab must be here by now, you ready?' Khan said picking Em up on his back.

Dy also puts the effort in and has leng stand up. He hand one of his hand around leng's waist and had Leng's hand over his shoulder. They soon made their way outside where there was a taxi waiting for khan. They set in it and explained the whole plan to the driver who was very annoyed but decided to accept it anyways. And off they went.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N: This chapter is not proofread so apologies for any spelling errors or mistakes that have been in this chapter. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment 💕