Three

'wow, everything is still the same right?' i say as me and khan make our way inside the campus, towards the front desk.

'truly man, thought it would change a little but completely same' khan replies

As we were making our way i heard someone say my name, out loud...really loud. it was a very familiar voice so i didn't waste time to spin around to look for the owner of that voice...

'P'Akk! wait for me!'

'oh nong Nick' i say out of surprise as i didn't expect him to be here.

'you know him?' asks khan with his confused expression.

'wait you dont?' i ask Khan in surprised tone

'am i supposed to know him or something?' khan kind of whispers to himself but was clear enough for me to hear him.

i was about to reply to him but it was too late as N'Nick had already reach us. Although he was huffing and puffing, it was clear he was very surprised and excited to see me. But he wasnt alone. Few seconds after he reached us, he had his whole gang of boys following after him, one of them members seemed very familiar.

'Phi what are you doing here?' He finally let out after catching his breath.

'ah n'nick, i am here to talk with the principle.'

'ohh, is everything okay phi?'

'yes yes, everything is fine. It's just about work. there is a series that needs a campus to film and our already booked campus bailed on us so i am here to see if the principal would let us film it here.'

'oh phi i don't know if the principle lets our campus out for filming projects unless it's regarding a project related to the filming major. that is what my phi told me'

'no,no,no this cant happen right now!'

'oh phi, calm down, are you okay'

'no he isn't, this was a emergency' khan steps in as he tries to help me with my panic attack

'Nick, why don't you ask your brother to help them out...' that familiar looking face spoke out of nowhere. as he moved out of the crowd, i realised who he was...he was my WiFi thief...

'oh what are you doing here?' i say without any warning

'i study here' he replies quickly

'i can see that'

'then why did you ask?'

he was now starting to get on my nerves

'okay, okay, calm down you two.' khan spoke up, breaking up our non existing fight...

'Phi, i think i know how to help you.' Nick spoke up making me feel at ease...

'ahh really? how?' i say calming myself down.

'Just wait here phi' Nick says and leaves us standing there. it was very awkward, not to mention the fact that i had to wait here looking at this guy's face.

somewhat minutes pass by and i hear that familiar voice again.

'Phi i am back' nick said as he ran towards us. But he wasn't alone

'Leng! what are you doing here?' khan and me both said at the same time

they finally reach to us.

'Phi, P'Leng is ready to help you out with the filming'

Me, Khan and Leng just kept looking at each other in a surprise. But out of nowhere we ran and gave each other a group hug...remember how i said i didn't have friends, well i kind of lied. i did. me khan and Leng used to be best buddies. no one could break us up. until we broke ourselves away from each other. Leng moved away and our group of three slowly became two...it wasn't the same....then the two became one....until khan came to work in my company...but by that time everything was broken. nothing could fix mine and khan's relationship no matter how hard he tried. but today, seeing him....it felt different...old memories flying back...ahh how i missed this....just the three of us back on the same campus where we all met...

our hug was broken after couple of mins...

'wait, what are you guys doing here?' Leng finally spoke

'We work together, we are here due an emergency sutiation at work' khan spoke

'ahh i see, so you guys are still in touch huh?' Leng said, with a hint of sadness in his voice

'well kind off, we broke off after graduation but then i got called for a interview at his company so thats how we reunited.. but hey, you? what are you doing here?' khan said

'finishing off my film major'

'wait no way, i thought you moved aboard to finish it didnt you?' khan spoke again without thinking

Leng didnt seem to have liked that question so i decided to change the topic..

'hey that doesnt matter, as long as you can help us out with this messed up situation, also on the bright side, we have you back...i mean all three of us are finally back right?'

'yes, true, anyways how will you be able to help us Leng?' khan finally asked a sensible question

'Well our principal kind of wanted less sort of distraction and more studying to take place on our campus. Because everytime there was any filming happening here especially if it had any famous actors involvement the campus would have gone crazy and would have ran after the shooting rather than having their studies to focus on' Leng explained

'Oh, so how you going to help us out?'

'For filming majors, the campus allows a Saturday to Sunday and weekdays evening usage of the campus in regards of any projects of the individual from filming major. There if I let them know about this being a project of my own, I can help you guys out...but it only can be in the evenings and weekends.'

'Hmm, I'll have a chat with my director and let you know. By the way do you have a number we can contact you by?' Khan says

'Yes, it's, 0140XXXXX'

'Okay it's now saved. We will contact you. See you then'

'Yeah bye'

We all take our leave

Meanwhile:

Ayan's POV:

'Hey Nick'

'Yes?'

'How do you know that grumpy man'

'Who? P'Akk?'

'Yes'

'My brother and him used to date each other, plus, they were best friends so I have known them for quite awhile'

'Wait, they used to date?'

'Yes'

'Why did they break up?'

'Don't know. Why are you even asking me this many questions about him?'

'Nothing'

'Anyways,what you guys want to eat?my treat'

'YES!!' Everyone said

That grumpy man used to date? Funny he even can date someone