Four

Author's Note: Please Read;

Hello everyone this is the author, i am here to give a short disclaimer before we continue with our story. i forgot to mention this on my original disclaimer so here it has been officially said. The characters used in this story are from different series and put into the universe of my story. by this what i mean to say is that, there would be mixers of the characters but the ships are the same.

I just felt like this would help with their individual personality during this story. There are also mention of the real actor's names into this series but that will soon be solved as i will be using their characters name rather than their real name.

if you are wondering why am i doing this? this is mainly because i don't want the actors to feel uncomfortable with this story no matter if they come across it or not. it is not fair on them, they are just human like us so do keep that in mind. the other reason being, it is easy for me to describe but also easy for you guys to connect to the individual character.

I hope that makes sense and I hope you all would still continue reading, of course you are free to leave any time if this makes you any more uncomfortable.

Lastly i would like to say, i do not claim any copyright of the names of the characters mentioned in this story. the only copy right i have is over this story as this is my original story with my own plot and story line. Thank you for paying attention, have fun reading....

CONNECTION: EP:- 4

AYAN'S POV:

'Hey Ayan and Nick, where are you two going?' A classmate asks, stopping me and nick

'oh, Pong, we are on our way to get some food, whats up?' Nick replies

'Ahh, no i just wanted to let you know this because you are the class monitor' Pong answers Nick

'oh what happen? is everything okay?'

'yes yes, everything is fine. it's just that our homeroom teacher told me to inform you about a new student joining us who would need assistance in going around the school' Pong said replying to Nick's confused question

'What do you mean they need help going around the school can they not walk?' Nick jokes but is also serious about knowing

'I don't really know, our homeroom teacher just told me that much. '

'awhh how is that fair to me?'

'anyways mate, i'm leaving, byebye' Pong says that and walks away

'huh? what! i need more info- and he is gone.....who is this new person anyways?' Nick asks me after pong has gone out of our sight

'how am i supposed to know? i am literally with you at the moment' I reply with a confused expression

'yeah, true....hursh lets just go eat. come on' Nick says after giving his hair a brush through with his fingers

At the cafeteria we were in was extremely full than what we were used to. we quickly get in line to get our food before it gets longer. As we were getting closer and closer to the end of the line, nick out of nowhere snaps back and tells me he has to go to the bathroom and leaves me alone in the line. as much as i love being alone, this was the most i hated due to having to carry two plates of food to our table.

Meanwhile....Nick's POV:

I go to the toilet to do my business but as i enter the toilet i see a boy smoking. smoking isn't allowed on the school property. as a head of my class, i took it upon me to let this guy know the rules of my school. although this guy was slightly shorter than me i was still a bit intimidated by him. i finally go up to him and say...

'excuse me, smoking isn't allowed here. what class are you in nong?' i ask

'nong? i ain't your nong.' the guy responded with a disgusted but angry look on his face. although it seemed scary at first, it made me laugh a little due to how cute he looked.

'oh okay so are you a senior cause this is the first and second years toilets so you shouldn't really be here' i say trying my best to stay normal rather than bursting out in a ,laughter.

'jeez you are so annoying, move on nerd' he throws his cigarette down and stomps on it then picks it up and throws it away in the trash. he takes his leave, while leaving the whole toilet filled with smoke and the smell of nicotine.

A while later....

'what an arrogant and rude soul. and what did he mean by annoying? i was talking about the rules thats all. and nerd? i am nowhere a nerd. i mean come on, i am handsome. why did he insult me like that...' i rant to Ayan as he was the only one left at the table by the time i came back

'not gonna lie, i wanna meet this guy, he sounds dope. also nerds are kinda hot nowadays. take it as a compliment.' ayan said giggling to himself 

'i see you are taking joy in me getting insulted by some rude idiot. some friend you are' i say as i move away from him but not so far.

'oh my best friend Nick i was just joking. But not about the nerds part. i mean have you seen the nerds. They are kinda cute too' Ayan said giving me a jokish wink. 

Meanwhile.....AKK POV:

'no no no no no we cant work there i mean no way' i say as i rant to Khan

'why not?' khan asked confused.

'have you ever worked with your ex?' 

'nope i neve- wait a min....ex?'

oh shit! i didn't realise that khan didn't really know we dated...

'okay so khan-'

'wait did you and nick used to date? but you guys seem wayyyyyyyyyyyyy age different i mean he seems young! like honestly you do you but dude....that's young. '

'no not Nick...me and Leng used to date back when we were in college' i say nervously 

'ohhh- WAIT! what?! you and leng?!' 

'yes i mean we wanted to tell you but we wanted to be a secret before we tell people but there was the whole thing with exams and him-'

'okay okay i get it Akk, calm down. i am not mad. i mean i am a bit surprised...well a little shocked too but i understand.' khan said with a smile which made me feel assured 

'Thank you for not being mad at me khan'

'no worries, but now it kinda made sense why you two would spend a lot of time with each other. honestly i thought it was because you were a nerd and he was a dumb-ass who needed the extra help but damnn you two were like James bond huh?' khan said which made me laugh a little.

'anyways, ill go tell the director to find another school campus-'

'hey no don't do that. first of all, the director will get mad at you and the fact that he is already mad will only add fuel to the fire. and second off, you'll have me there so it wouldn't be that awkward. and more on you will hardly be at the set unless it's very necessary so just let it be. let the director know the T&Cs of leng and the campus and see what they say. we will then take it from there. what do you say?'

'hmmm sounds like a plan. Let's do it your way.' 

TO BE CONTINUED....

Author: Hello everyone, for some reason half of the story wasn't posted. i am very sorry about this but here it is and i hope you enjoy it. once again sorry about this.