High School AU - Lifeboat

I had decided to go back to this au cause why not

Rose get her own chapter because she deserve it. not really origin story since i dont feel like making her suffer in the mist too

I've decided to give some unplayable characters a chapter about themselves in this modern/high school au because the misy doesn't exist here, therefore they are not dead or smth. Because they need more attention

Today we do this in HEATHER STYLE- i have a musical problem where i now refuse to listen to non-musical song more than an hour a day. BUT THIS SONG IS BEAUTIFUL (fun fact i used it for my audition once), and the second song... not so much

ROSE ANGST WITH HAPPY ENDING WHOOOHOO

TW: suicidal thoughts, suicide attempt

==========

Rose Ross should certainly be happier at school. But her dad is the principal, so everyone basically pity respect her or do it out of fear. It's not real.

She somehow found a friend in Yronica and Eman, their friendship started off good.

Until Yronica wants attention and uses her for it.

Until Eman became withdrawal.

Until Yronica became mean and bullies her.

Until Eman barely hang out with them anymore.

Until Rose herself can't handle it anymore.

She broke off the friendship with Yronica, they ended with a nasty fight, and soon found a friend in Yan Tian. Another person who struggle with finding real friend because of her parent's status.

It was nice, but Yronica keeps on coming back. And it's not like her new friend can do anything either, because she's also a target.

Yronica's words might just be words, but as high school goes and time went by, Rose started to take them to the heart. Because... what if she's right? What if she's really just a nobody?

Her dad doesn't understand her much either, he's too busy with all the students in Lakeview High. Her other friends doesn't always have time for her now... or was she staying away from them?

No... they have other friends.... better than her.

I float in a boat

In a raging black ocean

Low in the water

With nowhere to go

She fells all alone in high school. Everyone else found their own group or a clan, and even with being the principal's daughter, she doesn't have anyone.

Or was she too afraid to reach out for help.

It doesn't matter, high school will be the longest 4 years of her life.

The tiniest lifeboat

With people I know

The boat that keep the popular kids safe from the sea of losers. The boat that she's on, but only because of her dad. She wish that she isn't just the principal's daughter. She's someone else too. But to the school, that's all she is.

And the boat is small, the popular kids aren't accepting. Yronica bullies her now, but if she's off from the boat, every popular kids will. She'll become a regular target. What's worse than the bottom of the food chain is a former top list casted down.

Cold, clammy and crowded

The people smells desperate

We'll sink any minute