2. venomous rivalry

So we entered into the louver, meeting up with Selena, and Judas, and somewhere along the lines lost Aurora and mikhail, so it was now us six, it was me and my girlfriend Aimee, hand in hand, Selena and Judas and Kali and Sarah running and rowing along the place screaming something like "if I get there to the end I call the top" and I can't believe I heard that come from my little sister's mouth I held up my hand and selena spoke first "Kali Sarah dont run" and I shook my head and said "and wait for us at the end this place is huge we don't wanna get lost" I then I added "or else we'll never find you" heard a slight giggle come from Aimee, then a sad sigh why? I turned towards her and blinked as we walked down the hallway decorated by murals of art, and descriptive sculptures, we all stopped and looked around
Left...right center?" and I blinked and said" Straight "Of course the girls were difficult they wanted to go right and Selena said left and Judas smirked he found this amusing how could we be so in sync and totally off key from one another and he said "well which is it, boys and girls?'' So we flipped a coin "OK heads we right, tails we go left" and as JUdas flipped, I heard a sound that shivered a girl's giggle that opened memories of the coliseum NO. Not here I pulled out my athames and turned and ran center and everyone was shocked at my sudden movement they were saying things like "What the hell Ciaran where are you going so fast?" I ran. I wasn't listening if Alexis was here, so was Gabriel. I ran all the way forward with my leash on my mind if I could end them here and now I might be able to put an end to this contract and again the discussion with Abaddon came to mind forcing me into a deal of blood and sacrifice. I ran hard, nearly throwing myself into people as the louver was highly occupied the more I ran the more I sensed her eventually I quickly got to the end and turned left into the ROCK walls that lead into the sphinx and then two more I stopped and looked around and when I looked at the sphinx I imagined the fight I had with the real sphinx underneath the castle mansion that drugged me I looked at it and did I see his eyes move right no I didn't did I from within I heard a voice "hurry young master your goal isn't far turn left" and again I turned and ran up the stairs and I stopped at the roman side and a chill went up my spine I knew it was her who else would guide me into the roman side of the louver to remind me of the fight that the coliseum in which she kissed me. I just stood there, walking slightly casually through I saw statues, paintings, and head statues busts and when they started to catch up I was about to rush again but Selena and Judas held me back "Caleb to we need to tie a bell around your neck or a leash" and I turned to him and Selena, and judas held me back and I said "I see her she's here.." And Kali spoke as she got up near us "Who who's here?" and I said "Alexis I heard her '' and Judas looked sarcastic at me "Alexis? how what would she be doing here?" and I held out the note to them "They are watching me Neomi she knows' ' and Kali looked at me "That name again Alexis who is she? Not the same Alexis in Rome what is she doing here" and Aimee looked at Judas and judas looked at the others and I said "I told you I traded Kalis safe passage back by offering Alexis and Gabriel" and again I heard it the giggle then "Come on Cale...you want me that badly?"

And again I was off running this time I determined, she was baiting me I ran and ran far through the area and when I turned into the large empty room the alarm went off and my eyes widened as I saw Alexis in front me in that empty room "ahh Caleb..can't get your mind off me...you know what they saw power is being on someone's mind as often as possible" and I flung my hand forward "Stolv!!" I call the spell for lightning to crack from my hand only to get blocked by Alexis's hand, her blonde hair blue eyed self is as treacherous as I remember"

Suddenly an arm rose, it was a girl, maybe 17, cute, looked like a French blonde, and she spoke in an obvious accent native. "Apologies but I will give you about the end of the month. I don't think you can handle one week of our classes let alone a lifetime. How this ruddy Metal punk ended up in the beautiful Vatican City, let alone in our class is beyond me. I think you a major mistake being here and a half if not full major embarrassment"