3.The double edged sword of uncertain trust and regret

I think we all lost the need to continue the tour in the louve, so we all checked back into the motel one that I didnt remember going into, and as we were travelling back by Judas in his purple blue masarati grandturismo as we travelled through paris, and again the feeling of the wind on my face, the sun in my eyes, the world around me...its hard to wrap my head around the idea that for what feels like a small  second..I  lost everything..I was still muted, I couldnt speak I gets get emotional, it wasnt until we got the hotel shangri-la that when we separated I was expecting to be in the girls room because we were all siblings, but I found myself in judas room of course who would have thought different I walked into the luxurious five star hotel that was parted by a door to each room and I walked ina nd sat on the bed, listening to my beating heart...how could I forget what it was feeling to not have one, to be dead to be not of this world, thats when the past few interactions came back to me and I widened my eyes as I realized what was said "alexis.." and I sighed remembering must have been in the dream, or was it real? 

As we entered into the circle on top of the auctionhouse once again we stood in front of the Abaddon who was pissed and our pride could be seen from miles off Selena held me and Kali close as we stood in front and Crowley spoke saying "well done all of you, showing great strength worthy of wariorism of skill...now theres an issue, that we may have to bring up" and Selena sighed "here we go" And crowley said. "We can only send the living back to the realm..." and selena clenched her fist I didnt knew where this was going until the shocker got me "what do you mean you are only able to send the LIVING?" and Selena said "Its how I feared" and I looked at her and said "Selena...what does he mean?" and we all looked at Kali who looked at Selena then to them and said "theres only two living members of the night family, those that die cannot return to the same dimension" and I looked at them this was getting chaotic and said "I need someone to explain this to me" and Selena hesitantly  said "..Kaliya Amber died during this trip...the only way I can get her here....is to turn her" and my eyes  widened "Selena...you turned Kaliya into a vampire?" and she nodded, I was not happy about this I knew this was gonna come back and she  said "I didnt want anyone to get in trouble or get hurt" and I looked back "Get in trouble get hurt? Kali CANT COME HOME" and I tried to rack my brain I tried to think of a way out of this I couldnt think I was getting desperate" and selena  looked back at me and said "Were are these rules solid?" and Crowley said "the rules are final it keeps situation like zombies, and demons from walking you all came down here as living but Kaliya Amber died down here, so she stays down here" thats when Ryan stepped forward. "Thats not quite true, vampires dont belong down in hell they have their own dimension Zk-2 the vampiric realm if she doesnt go back to this realm because shes not a demon, she comes back to us in ZK-2" and selena growled. "More bad news," and In that moment selena pressed her chest and when we opened the channel I was there with her  and I was PISSED.

"Ciaran" she  started and I held up my hand silencing her. "You broke a massive rule in the trust handbook Selena why did you reborn Kaliya? I could have revived her when we got back there are a many different ways to bring back a soul ghost, familiar, the list continues I CANT DO THAT NOW You took Kaliya's humanity!! Shes a vampire like Judas, like Sarah, like..." and  stoped and she continued "like me?" and I stopped and she looked hurt and I clenched his fist. "What do you expect me to do now? I promised to bring back ALL OF YOU not just you and me..." and I heard her sigh "I know I know..." and I started to pace. "What am I going to do to bring Back An AN UNDEAD you are an UNDEAD and they barely consider you alive because your HALF human what can you do now?" and she sighed and started to freak out IM about to lose my sister. "What do you think?" and we thought and we thought I  took a breath and opened my mind to the chess board  and Selena suddenly pulled me in and spoke into my ear "what? No you dont think that will work" and she  said "It will have to theres no other choice, and your going there anyway" and I sighed and we were back into the underworld and I walked forward
"Abbadon and Crowley and with hope and defiance in fate and belief in my own magic in my gods said "I know that down here violence is not only the answer so how about a trade that you cant afford to give up?" and Crowley looked at me an abaddon and everyone else looked at me and he smirked "you got a haggle? Im shocked that you still want to take advantage of that ok I'll hear?" and I looked at selena and she put her hands together and  I we really felt like this was going to give us a now or never answer and said "You all are being positioned by Alexis and Gabriel, she was the lifetaker in russia of abel, the position of the head of regio family, she is now the head of the vatican...so Ill make you a deal me and Kali for Gabriel and Alex" and crowley widened his eyes and said "Your..gonna have to do..." and I went even further and said "And...the end of the vatican city.."