Chapter 1

POV: 3rd person

____________________________________________________________

(Y/N) was an ordinary girl who lived with her sister, Lilith. The two of them seemed inseparable. (Y/N) had just turned 19 that year and Lilith was not much older than (Y/N).

(Y/N) was known as the most beautiful girl in their town, with her (E/C) eyes and soft (H/L) (H/C) hair. (Y/N) was also very kind and helped everyone in the small town. She always had the highest grades in her class and loved to learn something new. She was also great at archery and staying hidden.

Lilith, on the other hand, was known as (Y/N)'s understudy, she was also beautiful with her medium-length, brown hair, and coffee-brown eyes. Lilith loved to help people in the town, she was also top of her class and was more interested in having a book in her face. What she didn't like was how everyone always compared her to (Y/N). No matter what she did she was always compared to her sister. Throughout the years, she started to despise (Y/N) more and more every day.

As for their parents, their mother died due to an unknown illness when they were only 7. Their father raised both of the little girls until they were 18 when he was accused of killing his own life and was punished by death. Both of the girls cried when their father died, they only had each other from that point on. They stayed together and both figured out a way to cope with the death of their father's death, exploring.

They both loved exploring new places and finding new things, collecting various trinkets and treasures that they always brought back to the place they called home. And this day was no different. Or so (Y/N) thought...

____________________________________________________________

AHHHH! I have no clue if this is even good. I did make two chapters today so I am publishing both today, Thank you for reading!