Chapter 8

POV: Eret

____________________________________________________________

Oh no...

This wasn't good.

What am I going to tell Dream? (Y/N) just flew away, Dream isn't going to be happy when I tell him. I had to send him an emergency information letter, "What am I going to tell him? He's going to be pissed!" I was pacing back and forth in the forest, the moonlight shining down through the leaves, I heard leaves shake and a thud. I turned in the direction of the noise and saw Punz leaning against a tree. "This better be important if you had to send an emergency information letter," Punz said sounding kind of annoyed.

"I said in the letter I need to tell Dream," I said. Why was Punz here? "Dream is busy right now, whatever you need to tell him I will send the message," Punz said sounding even more annoyed. I took a deep breath and spoke more seriously, "It's about (Y/N)." Everything in the forest seemed to go silent at the mention of (Y/N). I heard someone come up behind me, but before I could turn around the blade of an axe was just mere centimeters from my neck. "What did you say?" I heard Dream say from behind me.

"(Y-Y/N) came up to me earlier when I was injured, s-she somehow healed it with her hands. I-I think she has healing powers, but after she healed me Wilbur and Tommy came over to see what happened. The three of us were talking when Wilbur asked (Y/N) if she had powers, (Y/N) was just looking down at her hands terrified and when Wilbur touched her shoulder she flinched. She backed away from the three of us looking terrified and flew off." I said quickly, I already knew Dream wouldn't take the news well from the start but having to tell him made it ten times worse.

Dream huffed and took the blade of the axe away from my neck. I sighed in relief and stepped away from Dream. "L'manburg clearly can't handle taking care of (Y/N)," Dream said coldly, "When you guys find her, I will wage war and take her." I quickly nodded, "I understand." "Good. Now go, this conversation never happened." Dream said harshly. I nodded and quickly left for L'manburg.

____________________________________________________________

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter this week, I haven't been feeling too good and haven't had the time or energy to write

I'll try to get a longer one within the next week or in two weeks

Sorry again!  I love you guys so much!