Click here to view the strategy 10.36

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.36

Sensing his emotion, Mo Zhiyang put down the hand holding the food, sat down obediently, and said aggrievedly, "I'm sorry, I won't talk about Mr. Rong anymore."

"I don't have a relationship with him. But Yang Yang, he doesn't deserve your kindness to him." Rong Yichen looked at the innocent Yang Yang and didn't know how to speak.

Mo Zhiyang held his hand and said, "I was just joking casually, Mr. Rong, can you please not be angry."

Holding his hand instead, Rong Yichen rubbed the back of his hand with his thumb, "I'm not angry." There are some things that he should tell Yang Yang.

He is too simple and thinks that everyone in the world is just like him and is a good person.

After returning after dinner, Mo Zhiyang took the mosquito repellent he bought and rang the doorbell.

"Hey, Brother Yang!" Zhou Han opened the door and saw him. He was startled and quickly covered the red marks on his neck. "Brother Yang, why are you here?"

His expression was flustered and disappointed, as if it wasn't him who should have come.

"I'm here to bring you mosquito repellent." Mo Zhiyang handed the thing in his hand, "Didn't you say you were bitten by a mosquito?"

Looking at the bottle of mosquito repellent, Zhou Han shed tears and said, "I'm sorry, Brother Yang, I-!" But he couldn't say the next words, so he held the mosquito repellent tightly.

"What's wrong with you?" Mo Zhiyang was confused. Seeing him crying, he became nervous, "Why are you crying? Did someone bully you?"

Zhou Han quickly wiped away his tears and shook his head, "No, no."

"Okay then." Mo Zhiyang glanced at the room and saw the eaten jelly plastic shells on the bedside table. He couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Pfft!"

His smile made Zhou Han feel nervous, "Brother Yang, what are you laughing at?"

Could it be that he got the hint?

"It's nothing, nothing." Mo Zhiyang quickly adjusted his expression, "I just remembered something funny."

"What's the matter?" Zhou Han was surprised: Are you still happy that you were cheated on?

Mo Zhiyang rubbed his face and hid his smile, "My Lao Gong is about to give birth, no, no, no, I mean... I may be about to get rich."

A little stupid, Zhou Han looked puzzled, "Huh?"

"It's okay, it's okay, that's it, I'll leave first." He went and closed the door for him, otherwise Mo Zhiyang doesn't know what he will say.

After the door closed, Mo Zhiyang suddenly slapped his legs and laughed, "Hahahahaha, I'm laughing so hard! Hahahahaha!" Finally, he leaned on the wall and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" The system is a little scared. Is the host overwhelmed by anger?

"Hahahaha!"

The system was so frightened by the host's maniacal laughter that it wanted to run away, run away quickly.

After Mo Zhiyang had laughed enough, he sighed and regained his composure, "I thought that Zhou Han must be more serious about his acting, at least" he had to find someone to nibble on his neck. This was too perfunctory!

"What do you mean?" The system didn't understand.

"I just saw that he had finished eating jelly on his bedside table. Do you remember that I used a jelly shell to suck out small marks and pretend to be hickeys?" Mo Zhiyang did not expect that someone would learn this trick.