Ch-1. {sunday drama in Malik house}.

First chapter 🎉

🫶Enjoy reading 🫶

______________________________________________

IN DELHI:-

A ringing sound of alarm is heard in the room where the three sisters are sleeping peacefully on their beds beside each other's because it's Sunday and they royally ignore the alarm.

Suddenly they hear the shouting of their mother. Noor got up hurriedly and tried to stop the alarm but the alarm was not getting off. She threw it out of the window. When she realised what the actual fuck she did
she said  "Aaj to tu gyi Noor"!

to herself and run in the washroom. After the bath she came in front of the mirror and applied kajal and lip balm, she wears a yellow cotton frock.

 After the bath she came in front of the mirror and applied kajal and lip balm, she wears a yellow cotton frock

After taking her dupatta. She goes downstairs and sees her father standing in anger and her sisters are standing beside each other in front of her father.

When her father saw her he said "Idhar saamne khari ho jao".

She goes there and stands in front of her father he looked at three of them like a predator and said " Time dekha hai. Tum teeno ne? Subha ke 9 baj rhe hai. Aur ye batao alarm clock bahar Kisne faika tha?"

When they heard the last line Sana and zareen point their fingers at Noor.

Noor tried to save herself and said "Nhi Abba ye dono jhoot boal rhi ha. Aap ko lagta hai ki ye maine Kiya hoga?" and make a puppy face.

Her Father said "Nhi beta mujhe nhi lagta mujhe tum par pura bharosa hai ki tumhare alawa ye kaam koi nhi kar sakta."
After hearing this Noor smiled awkwardly.

Naeem Malik her grandfather came into the hall and said  "kya baat hai miya Aaj subha subha court lag gyi. Ab kisne kya kardiya?"

Then her mother sabeena came from the kitchen and said " In teeno ke alawa koan ho sakta hai is Ghar Mai!"

Naeem said " kya subha subha daatne mai lage ho bachiyo ko breakfast to sukoon se karne do."

Ahmed (father) said "Aapne inki harkate dekhi hai? Pata nhi kya hoga Inka."

Suddenly Sana said dramatically "hoga wahi jo manzure khuda hoga." with hand action towards upward.

Her father facepalmed himself and said with anger "jao jakar breakfast Karo aur tum dono jakar fresh ho aur change Karo chutti hai iska ye matlab nhi ki teeno pura din soti rahogi."

After hearing this Noor said slowly"Aap sone de tab na hum so paaye.😒"

"Tumne kuch kaha?" Ahmed asked with raised eyebrows. Noor shook her head in no.

When their father went from the there. They all took a sigh of relief. Then zareen said "Thankyou daddu handsome agar aap nhi aate to aaj Abba Hume punishment ke naam par assignments de dete."