Ch-3. {long distance friends meet up.}

NEW Chapter ✨

______________________________________________

They all hear that voice and start thinking what to do now when he again said to them for coming out of the car. They all got out of the car. They see a tall man with black hair and grey eyes. He was looking just like a Greek god with a big body and strong muscles in black tuxedo.

"If you don't know how to drive a car then why do you drive? He said with angered filled voice

After hearing him Daddu Handsome whisper in zareen ear "Ye koan angrez ki aulad hai? Ye Delhi ka to nhi lag rha"

Zareen said "Indians bhi English bolte hai daddu handsome aur aapko kaise pata ki ye Delhi ka nhi hai?"

"Beta agar ye Delhi ka hota to utarte he gaali Dena shuru kar deta" Daddu Handsome said and looked at Sana's and asked "kyu sahi kaha na Maine?" with a proud face and a mischievous smile.

"Aap koan hai ? Mai aapko nhi janti "sana said and shrug off her shoulder After hearing her daddu handsome smile fell down 🙀.

Meanwhile Noor gets nervous after hearing that man's voice because she is an extrovert, sunshine but only around the people's she is comfortable with. Seeing her nervous Sarah come in front of him and said

"oh! Hello mister that''s not our fault it's your driver's fault!" Sarah tries to hide her scared face and voice so hard but anyone can tells that she is scared.

"Are you mad or something your car hit my car from back how can it be my driver's fault? He asked and tried to control his anger

"Ohh yes yes that's true 😅Sorry it's my friends mistake. we were in a hurry bec..cau..se...." Sarah tries to think of any excuse because she knew it's their mistake at first place. That man raised his left eyebrow asking her what.

"Because our daddu handsome I mean grandfather had a heart attack and we had to go to the hospital" sana said because she knew Sarah is a very bad liar. After hearing her daddu handsome eyes get wide zareen take his head and put on her shoulder for support to show that it's true. That man looks at daddu handsome in a suspicious way daddu handsome said

"Arey beta hume Jane do ab mere paas zyada time nhi hai. Pata nhi Allah kab apne paas bula le" while putting his hand on the right side in a slow voice while taking a long breath After seeing his overacting sana went towards him and whisper"Daddu Handsome overacting ho rhi hai zyada character mai mat ghusiye aur dil right nhi left side hota hai "

He put his hands in his pockets and started leaving towards his car when they saw he was leaving Daddu handsome said with grinning face "dekha meri acting ne hum sab ko kaise bacha liya"

but after taking two steps that man turned back and seeing him daddu handsome again started his acting. He ignore all of them and said with an emotionless face while holding eye contact with Sarah.