Ch-6. {let's pray for future}

Siddiqui Mension

All the family was sitting on the dining table. Then Haider came and sit on his chair. Then he noticed that Kiara was not present there. Suddenly his eyes land on maha who was little scared and nervous he got suspicious

"Maha, where is Kiara?" He asked in authorative voice and everyone attention shift on both of them. "Bhaijaan mai yaha par hu" Kiara said and sit on her chair which was between Maha and zayan. Sabeena asked her daughter "kaha thi aap?".

"Wo ammi mai late uthi thi isliye ready hone mai time lag gya tha" Kiara replied and shrugged her shoulder everyone gets satisfied with her answer and continue their breakfast but suddenly Ayaan said "makeup karte wakat late nhi hua aapko?" his gaze was on his plate and he didn't realise he said it loud.

Elder's were sitting on the other half side of the table so they didn't hear it and youngsters were sitting on the other half side and they heard what Ayaan said. Maha hit ayaan on his feet because he was sitting in front of her and he glared at maha. Meanwhile Haider, Zayan and Saad looks towards Kiara who was trying hard to hide her face from her hand's. No one said anything and again continue their breakfast.

Kiara take a sigh of relief in inaudible voice After finishing their breakfast elder's went to their respective works but before going they kissed their wife's head and daughters head lovingly. Kiara and Maha also kissed their father's and chachus hand. They all wish the elders "Allah Hafiz" and all cousins went outside the house together.

"Kabir tum Ayaan ko school drop kar do mai Kiara aur maha ko college drop kardunga." Haider said in calm voice but with straight face. Kabir nod and left with Ayaan.

"Saad you go to office. I will came after dropping both of them." Haider said to Saad. Zayan and Faiz shook their head because little bit they know the reason of sudden changing in their sitting arrangement. They all also left. When all of them left Haider turns towards girls who was talking with their eyes.

Haider cleared his throat to gain their attention in which he succeed girls looks towards him with nervousness on their face. " Go and wear Abaya and you wash your face also." Haider said the last line looking towards Kiara his voice was cold and jaw was clenched. Both girl runs hurriedly in house.

Today they both decided to wear a kurti which was highlighting their all curves. They wear this because today is a function in their college and Haider knew about this function. Haider noticed their clothes and Kiara makeup before Ayaan but he didn't said this infront of all because he don't want to stretch this matter and make her sisters embarrassed.

He get it that they was going towards wrong path and get ready for showing. Only this thought was boiling his anger. He hate it when someone do something for showing to this world. He try to calm down himself and take long breaths. After sometime both girls came outside in Abaya's. Haider saw both of them and kissed their forehead and said

"Mashallah"

Girls give him the sweet smile but Haider didn't reciprocate the smile. He silently sat in the driver seat, maha sit on the passanger seat and Kiara sit on the backseat. In the whole way no one said anything. They reached the BBAU University the top University of Lucknow maha and Kiara was about to open the door but suddenly Haider locked the doors both turned towards him with questioning gaze.

"Come to my study room in evening." Haider said in his authoritative voice while looking towards them with straight face they both nod then Haider unlocked the doors. They both said "Allah Hafiz" and moved towards the university gate Haider also replied to them and waited until both girls entered the university.

Haider P.O.V

I came in office because there is some files which required my signs. I opened my cabin and got confused because of my both friends sudden arrival but at some point I'm not confused because of their arrival in my cabin without informing me but I'm confused because of thier arrival in morning specially Arman. His morning most of the time starts from afternoon. I sit on my chair and greet them.