Jim Morrison#1

It was no secret you and Jim love one another, but you couldn't stand seeing him destroying himself with drugs. At first, you were fine with him smoking weed since he was relax and genuinely looked happy. At peace. Soon weed turned into coke, when you first saw him snored coke, you squeeze your eyes shut. Terrify and wondering how can anyone like this? Whenever he was on it, he would act out, lash out. It scarred you, he scarred you. One night, you confronted Jim on coming home late again and very high.

You told him you don't want him to do anymore of his drugs, you were tired of this nightly routine. Jim like always said he has under control and could quit whenever he wanted to. You were frustrated and yelled at him to quit right now. Jim was breathing hard and yelled, turning over the bed, knocking objects on the cabinet of the room, even throw a frame of the two of you, hugging and smiling, causing it to cracked. He realized what he has done and looked at you, you were in tears. You were like a scarred little girl again.

Jim was in shocked and tried comforting you. You backed away from and told him that you don't feel safe and that you're leaving him. You didn't bother packing anything, except grabbing your purse which contains money and left hurriedly. Jim didn't even called your name nor tried stopping you. How could he? You were horrified of him, it broke his heart causing him to fall on his knees and sob uncontrollably. He's lost you, you were his everything.

Two years has passed and you were living a normal life, considered you married another man and expecting your first child, which it's a girl. When you finished cooking, your husband, David, came to house and kissed your cheek and seem cheerful. You asked him what was wrong and he responded saying his favorite band is coming to town and perform. You were happy for him and told him that he should go. David said yes he will and wants you to come. You told David you didn't want to since having this bump has made it hard to stand and walk.

He understood and said he'll invite one of friends (which you already met him) and said he'll be leaving around seven in the afternoon. That afternoon came and he kissed your forehead and said he'll be back and ask the next door neighbor to watch over you while he's gone. To call the neighbor if you need anything. You playfully hit your husband's chest and kissed him on the lips. You told him to not worry but you'll do that and have fun. His friend picked him up and off they went to see their favorite band.

You decided to head upstairs to shower, after showering, you put on your pijamas and did your skin routine. After that, you head downstairs to make yourself tea while waiting for your husband to come back. You made your tea and walked to the living room and decided to watch tv. Two hours after watching the tv, you heard a knock on the door. You turned off your tv and walk to the door to open it. You gasp seeing it was Jim. "Jim?" You asked surprisingly. Jim just smile and nervously rub a hand the back of his head.

"Hi Y/n, may I come in?" He asked. You shook your head which his smile went away. "No, Jim. You can't, look I don't know how you found me and I really don't care. It's late at night and a married woman shouldn't allow another man enter her house while her husband is away-" "You're married?" He asked. You nodded at him and showed him your ring. He was surprised, he knew you always wanted to be a wife. "I see, Y/n, look I came to-" "I told you, Jim. I don't care, plus, I moved on. Whatever is that you want, I'm not interested. So please, never look for me and leave me alone!" You began to raised your voice.

"Okay, okay. All I wanted to say is that I'm sorry for my behavior and what I did was wrong. I know you're married and all, but it's just a piece of paper. I still cares about you." Jim said almost sounding like he was pleading. You sigh and say; "No Jim, you're wrong. It's not just a piece of paper, marriage is about love. I love my husband very much that I'm having my first child with him." Jim gulped and say; "Y- You're pregnant?" You nodded and opened the door wider to show him your belly bump. Jim hitched and his eyes widen.

"W- Wow, Y/n. I'm h- happy for you. I know you always wanted to be a mother, you finally d- did it." He stuttered. Yes, he was happy but heartbroken. He wished you were carrying his child instead. You stood quiet, until you sigh and broke the uneasy silence. "Jim, I loved you. But I moved on, it's time for you to move on. You're still young. You'll find love again." You whispered. Jim sigh and look away for a brief moment. "No, I won't." He looks back at you and you see tears forming, threaten to fall.

"After you, I will not fall in love with anyone again. That is a promise, I love you, Y/n. I'll always will until the very end. Whatever I possessed, it'll be yours soon. That's the least thing I can do." He said. You too felt like crying, slowly before closed your door your final words to him were; "Goodbye, Jim. Please take care of yourself." He didn't. A few weeks after seeing him, it was announced Jim Morrison passed away due to an overdose. Many of his fans were shocked, you as well. His promise was kept and all the things he owned and his money went to you.

Your husband was surprised seeing this and ask why would he give it to you. You told him the story and he was shocked. He never knew you and him were a couple and because of this it all made sense. "Well, honey. This is your stuff now, whatever you want to do with it. I'll fully support you." David said. You smile at him and say that you'll keep some of his stuff considered it brings you some memories, the good ones. While the rest of it, you gave it to his family.

The money you couldn't do anything about it since he wrote down his will that all his money will go to you and your baby. David agreed for you to keep and to use it for their daughter when she decides to go to college. You weren't sure about it, but I know Jim would of want that. So you did. Even after his antics, you did care about him and never regretted being his once lover. Though, you never thought he'll kept his promise, but he did. Jim kept his promise, a very depressing promise indeed.