Izzy Stradlin#6 (Requested)

[This request is from @jackass69420!]

{What it's like to date Izzy}

Warning: Suggestion of Sexual Theme

- It's no secret the world knows that you and Izzy are a couple. Which upsets Izzy since the world is nosy with every couple, especially in the music industry.

- Though, you knew the relationship will be exposed soon. After all, you two kept the relationship on the low for almost two years.

- So, Izzy gets protective whenever paparazzi is around, flashing their cameras at you two and asking very personal questions.

- In the morning, you'll wake up hearing someone playing the guitar. When you see where it's coming from, you'll smile and enjoy the melody, seeing your boyfriend, Izzy, softly strumming and singing softly.

- During rehearsal, you will talk to the other girlfriends of the guys. Once a while, you will look at him and see him concentrating. Izzy doing the same and smiles whenever he hears you laughing with the girls.

- On the tour bus, you and Izzy share a bed while the boys had to share theirs with each other. You like playing cards, so, you'll suggest on playing with the boys and they gladly accept. Having fun while driving for hours.

- When the boys invite Izzy to go out at a bar, Izzy will ask if you'll like to come. Now, there are times you'll go and there are times that you don't. If you don't want to go, you'll just kiss his cheek and say to him to have fun and she'll be waiting for him later on the night. Which Izzy comes back home around one or two in the morning.

- In the studio, you'll jam on the band's new songs. You'll give out your honest opinion, sometimes suggest something. Surprisingly, Axl likes it and listens to you. Izzy would wink at you and tells you that it's a miracle he listens to you.

- Axl actually likes you and is happy for his best friend to found someone like Axl described; "A beautiful, funny, smart, caring and open minded woman who loves and supports on what his man wants."

- Everyone of GN'R likes you and will say to Izzy in private that he's a "lucky guy" for having a girlfriend like you who's just awesome and a really down to Earth girl. Izzy would slightly blush and smiles at them. "I'm truly blessed."

- On tour, either you go with him or not. He never gives or pay any attention to the groupies.

- There was one time he was so wasted that a red hair groupie helped him get to his hotel room. She took out his card from his pockets and opened the door. Izzy stumbled inside his room, the red hair girl was about to walked in, but he stopped her.

"Thanks for getting me safety, I'll need that." He drunkenly smile at her and took his card back, shutting the door. Leaving her shocked and upset.

Overall, even after being together for two years. Everything has been going well, yes you two have your disagreements and fights. Though, nothing violence or insulting one to another.

Even when you two had an argument, you two would apologize and spend the day together. Sometimes, leading to a heated make up in the bedroom.