Tom Araya#1 (Requested)

[This request is from @EAKitty, I hope you enjoy!]

Warning: None

"Baby, I'm home!" Tom said. "In the room!" You shouted. You hear him coming as you hear his footsteps coming upstairs. He jokingly knocks the door and enters with a smile, seeing you. You looked at him with tired eyes, your eyes red, mascara ruined and your hair somewhat busy. His smile disappeared and have a worried look. "Hey, what happened?" Tom asked softly. You sniffed and shrugged your shoulders and say; "Just a bad day, that's all."

He sits nexts to you and reaches for one of your hands. He caressed it and kisses your knuckles, he always does that. "Talk to me, I'm here now." He cooed. You sigh and explained how your bosses are being assholes, coffee was spilled from your white blouse. You got a ticket for supposedly speeding, which you explained you weren't even passing the limit at all. Lastly, since you like wearing heels, one of the heels broke. It was too much for you. You haven't even shower since you are exhausted.

"I'm sorry to hear that, hon. The most important thing is you overcome it, I'm proud of you. You did your best and sometimes we're all going to have a rough day." You nodded, forming a small smile. Tom chuckles and wipes a tear away that was falling from your eyes. "How about this, go shower and I'll prepare your favorite food, yeah?" You nodded and hugged him. He hugs you back and says; "There's my hug." He joked. You giggle and kisses his cheek and say; "Thank you, babe. You're the best."

You walked away to grabbed your stuff and head to the bathroom to shower. Tom hears the shower running and sigh, looking over a photo of you two in which you two have your best smile, wrapping each other's arms. "I'm one lucky fellow."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 17 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Classic Rock Oneshots/Imagines/Preferences (Book 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें