Meeting the cursed rogue Alpha

Ashina's POV

I opened my eyes to a world of shadows and whispers. The Moon Goddess, the protector of all wolves, had given me a second chance. The air was thick with the scent of pine and a primal energy that sent shivers down my spine. I was in a rogue pack, a group of wolves ostracized from the civilized world. Fear gripped me; rogues were known for their ruthlessness, their disregard for the laws of the wolf world. They were going to kill me. Why did the Moon goddess give me a second chance that wouldn't last for a while?

Panicked, I stood up. I looked around, fearfully.

Where would I go from here? It was getting dark and I had no idea of my way around.

"Moon goddess, please protect me. Don't let the rogues perceive me or attack me," I prayed.

"Ashina, footsteps," May informed me, immediately.

I could hear the footsteps too. They were approaching.

"Let's hide," May urged.

"But where? What if we fall into their trap? We have no idea what direction they are coming from," I said tensed.

I turned around and started walking, hoping I wasn't walking into danger.

"Stop there," a voice shouted from behind.

I halted my footsteps. I was afraid. I was sweating, profusely and my hands were shivering.

"Let's run, Ashina," May cried out. "If they get us, they will kill us."

"What if we run into another danger? I'm scared," I replied.

"Don't move an inch," the voice warned.

I slowly turned to face them. "I'm lost. Please don't hurt me," I said faintly.

"How dare you step into our territory?" the voice screamed. He glared at me. "And why are you covered in blood?"

"I can't remember how I got here," I cried. "All I can remember was being beaten up."

"Grab her. We have to take her to our rogue Alpha. She must be a spy." And at once, they seized me and began to lead me to where I had no idea of.

"Please don't take me to your Alpha. He will kill me," I begged. "Just kick me out of the Pack and I swear to the Moon goddess, I'll never show my face here again."

"We can't let you go," the same voice who I assumed was their leader spoke again.

I was doomed. They would kill me. I thought the Moon goddess had given me a second chance at life to have my revenge on Herrick.

They brought me into the Pack and dropped me in front of their rogue Alpha.

The rogue Alpha was seated on a high seat. He was a force of nature, a whirlwind of dark blond hair and piercing green eyes. He was everything Herrick wasn't - powerful, dangerous, and utterly captivating. The moment our eyes met, a shockwave of energy pulsed in me. It was the mate bond, a primal connection that could not be denied. He was my mate. My second chance mate.

I had expected him to feel the same primal connection I felt, but I realized he felt nothing. Why?

"What have you brought me, Landon?" The rogue Alpha growled.

"Alpha Luis, we found her trespassing," Landon informed him, with his head bowed.

Alpha Luis stood. "And you brought this thing to me, so I can clap for you?"

"We are sorry, Alpha Luis. We didn't mean it like that. We only wanted to-"

"Get her out of my presence. We have no use for her," Alpha Luis snarled. "Get rid of her!" he gave his last instruction, not for a second looking at me.

"Please, Alpha. Spare my life," I pleaded.

"Spare your life?" Alpha Luis turned to look at me, his face a smug. "You are from the Silver Howl Pack, right? And you are from the Pureblood lineage?"

I nodded with fear. I knew the rogues were enemies to the Silver Howl Pack and to Purebloods.

"And you want me to spare your life?" He sighed. "You should be lucky I don't want to kill you myself."

"Please, Alpha Luis spare my life," I pleaded again.

He stared at me, ruthlessly. His eyes raked my body and it felt like I was naked. My white dress clung to my body. I was wet.

He had a very mean demeanor and I became more worried. He was going to kill me. If his eyes were harmful enough, it would have killed me.

"What's your name?" Alpha Luis asked all of a sudden.

"Ash... Ashina," I stammered.

"I hate your name just as much as I hate to see you," he said vaguely. "What use would you be to me, if I spare your life? No use."

"I will be useful in anyway you want, Alpha," I said, pleadingly.

"You can't. You look weak and useless," he snarled harshly. I was weak as a result of the rejection. "What's in for me, if I spare such a weakling like you?"

I grabbed Alpha Luis by the leg. "Please, don't kill me. I'm surely going to be useful to you in one way or the other."

He kicked away my hand. "If you touch me again woman, I'll chop off your hands."

"I apologize," I bent down my head. I had never been this afraid. I had to think of something. To come up with a way to get Alpha Luis to spare my life. I thought about suggesting to become a spy for the rogues. I knew it would be dumb if I suggested such a thing.

"Get rid of her," Alpha Luis said and continued to walk away.

"Wait, I will be your sex slave," I screamed hesitantly, unsure of what I had just said. My heart was pounding in my chest. I had said anything just to save myself.

Alpha Luis slowly turned to me. "Such audacity." He turned to face Jason. "I need privacy."

Immediately, they all bowed and left. I was left alone with Alpha Luis. I trembled at his presence.

"What did you say before?" Alpha Luis asked, as he approached me.

"Please, don't hurt me. I only thought of a way, I-"

"Shh... What did you volunteer to be some minutes ago?" Alpha Luis asked, his fingers digging gently into my hair.

"I.. I want to be your sex slave," I said, shyly.

With his finger, he raised my face to look at him.

"What makes you think I would accept such a proposal?" He asked, his piercing gaze on me.

"I have no idea," I didn't think before saying that.

Alpha Luis stared at me. "Stand up," he commanded.

I stood wondering if he wanted to kill me, himself. "I... I'm not lying Alpha Luis. Please don't hurt me."

"What if I refuse your proposal?" he asked, huskily. "What if you're not so good in bed?"

I hadn't thought of that. I bit my lips, as I stared at him.

He grabbed me by the waist. "Answer me," his commanded with a husky voice.

My heart fell into a race. I had no idea what to say again. The feel of his hand on my waist wasn't helping matter. I couldn't think straight because of it. We locked gaze with each other.