Second chance mate

Ashina's POV

I felt so connected to Alpha Luis, as I stared into his eyes and as he held her waist.

"Mate! Mate!" May screamed happily.

I wondered if Alpha Luis felt the same way. It was obvious to me that he didn't feel the connection. He didn't take notice that I was his mate.

I cleared her throat. "I don't think I'm that bad. You can try me and if I'm not good enough, just kick me out of your Pack, please."

He looked at me, expressionlessly. "Fine," he gave a low growl. "If you are good enough, you will be my bed warmer. My sex slave. If you're not, I'll get rid of you. It's dangerous out there. You would rather choose death, if you knew how dangerous out there can be."

"I'll rather choose to be your bedwarmer, than any of those," I said, looking away.

"Wise decision," he said, his palm tracing my butt. He grabbed it, with force.

A moan escaped my lips. It came out unexpectedly.

He leaned and whispered in my ears. "I'm ruthless, very ruthless. In bed too. I want to feel different with you, in my bed."

I swallowed hard. My breathing seized. He was so close to me. I couldn't breath. His voice was irresistible. I nodded. "I will try my best, Alpha Luis."

"Good," Alpha Luis said, as he took his hand off my butts and stepped backwards. "Come in," he yelled.

Immediately, two maids opened the door and walked in.

"Greetings, Alpha Luis," they said in unison and bowed their head to show their respect.

I stared at him, wondering what was next to come.

"Take her to my room," Alpha Luis instructed. "And make sure she is completely naked. Not even her underwear should be worn."

"Yes, Alpha Luis. We will do as you have said," they said and bowed their head.

They walked up to me and held my arm gently. "Please, come with us," one of the maids said to me.

I nodded. They took me to the Alpha's room.

They made me sit down. "If you don't mind," one said, touching the zip of my gown.

"Ashina," I told them my name. "Will Alpha Luis kill me if I'm not good in bed with him?"

"He's a ruthless man," the older one said, packing my hair into a ponytail. "He will do what he says. No doubt. But if you do please him in bed very well, you have a lot to gain."

She started to unzip my gown. "I'm Anna, by the way."

"I'm Leah," the older maid said. "I just hope Alpha Luis doesn't treat you like the rest. You seem wonderful, and fragile."

"Take off everything you're wearing. Your gown, your underwear, your earrings and don't lose your hair. Alpha Luis would prefer you like that," Leah informed. "Or do you need us to help you?"

"No, I can manage on my own. Thank you," I said quickly.

Leah and Anna nodded. "Okay, we will leave you then. Alpha Luis will soon join you," Anna said.

I nodded and watched them leave.

I looked around the room, anxiously.

"I'm so happy," May said. "First intimacy with our mate."

"Shush, May," I said timidly.

"I hear footsteps," May said.

"It must be Alpha Luis."