Pregnant

Ashina's POV

It's been two weeks since I joined the rogue Pack. The only relationship between I and Alpha Luis was sex and nothing more. Alpha Luis only asked for me to be brought to him, when he wanted to have me in his bed.

It was daybreak, yet I was still deep in sleep unlike before.

"Wake up, Ashina," Anna said, shrugging my arm and pinched me. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Ouch! That was painful," I said, looking at Anna.

"Good morning, dear Ashina," Anna said, patting my shoulder. "Sorry, if the pinch hurts. I have been trying to wake you up. It's unlike you."

I yawned. "I feel so weak," I said.

"Are you sick? You should go to the Pack hospital and see the doctor," Anna suggested.

"No need, I'm fine," I said, sitting up.

"Okay, then get ready. You said you were going to escort me to the woods," Anna reminded.

"Oh, shit! I forgot" I said, using my palm to hit my forehead.

"I will leave you to get ready, then," Anna said, and left the room.

I had my bath, brushed my teeth and dressed up. I wanted to rush to Alpha Luis's room and seek his permission to follow Anna to the woods.

I left my room and began to head to Alpha Luis's room. I arrived at his room's door and knocked. I didn't get any response. I realized the door wasn't locked and pushed it open. I looked around and saw Alpha Luis and a woman sleeping together in bed.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was heartbroken. I wondered if Alpha Luis was aware that we were both mated to each other.

I walked into the room. "Alpha Luis," I called out.

Alpha Luis woke up and was surprised to see me. "What the hell are you doing in my room, Ashina?"

The other woman woke up. She kissed Alpha Luis's cheek. "Good morning, Alpha Luis."

"How could you do this to me, Alpha Luis?" I asked, sadly.

The woman sat up and bursted out laughing. "Who do you think you are to question my boyfriend?" She asked. "You're nothing but his sex slave, the last time I checked. There's nothing between you and him except for sex. You should be happy that he had mercy on you and let you into his Pack. Or have you forgotten the deal you proposed?"

"That's enough, Amber," he said, staring at me. "Now, get out of my room, Ashina. Don't ever come into my room, except I send for you. Get out."

I turned to leave.

"Stop," Alpha Luis shouted.

I stopped.

"Because I have sex with you occasionally, doesn't make me belong to you. You're not the first person. This is my girlfriend, Amber," Alpha Luis snapped. "When I need sex from you, I will let you know. Now, get lost."

As soon as he said that, I took to my heels. I cried as I ran back to my room. Once I reached her room, I started feeling very dizzy and tired.

Anna was in the room. "What's wrong, Ashina? I've been waiting for you."

"I feel sick."

"Let's go to the hospital," Anna suggested.

I dressed up and we left the PackHouse. We arrived at the hospital and met with Doctor Charles.

"What's happening to you, Ashina?" the doctor asked.

"I feel tired and dizzy. I don't know if I'm sick."