✓Eight

----------💜-----------

Yn gasped for air as she again woke up with the same nightmare. She quickly poured a glass of water for her self and gulped it down her throat.

She closed her eyes calming her self down.

Y/n: these nightmares won't stop.

She breathed out as she covered her face with her plam.

Y/n: they have been troubling me from the time I saw Aaron. Why the fuck is he back!

She shouted to herself making sure her voice doesn't go out. She doesn't want her brothers to worry.

She looked at the clock and saw it was 4 in the morning.

Y/n: four hrs for the university to start

She sighed and got out of bed. She knew if she slept again the same nightmare will repeat. She got out of her room and walked downstairs.

She went to the library and sat there reading a book. She got mesmerized into the book that she forgot the world around her as the imaginary world engulfed her.

She was so into the book that she lost the track of time. Someone came and wrapped his hands around her from behind.

She flinched. She looked behind to see Namjoon.

Y/n: oh oppa. It's you...

She kept her hand on her chest calming herself down.

Namjoon: sry to scare you, Angel

He sat beside her.

Namjoon: woke up early today?

Y/n: yeah..i had plenty of time so i came here

She said closing her book.

Y/n: what time is it?

She said looking around for her phone to see the time.

Namjoon: it's almost past seven

She nodded.

Y/n: I'll go and have a bath then. We need to go to the university

Namjoon nodded. She kept the book on its place and walked out of the library.

She went to her room and took a warm shower. After she was done she wore her clothes and went downstairs to have breakfast

Y/n: good morning everyone

BTS: good morning

They smiled as she sat down.

Y/n: doughnuts!!!

She exclaimed when she saw them on the table. She forwarded her hand to take one but Jin hit her hand.