✓Fourteen

----------💜-----------

Y/n: tae oppa? Jimin oppa? Kook? Anyone there?

She called out as she walked into the woods trying to find her brothers.

She tried texting or calling them but the network was really weak.

Y/n: they called me here. Now where are they?

She asked herself. That's when she noticed a shadow behind the tree which was infront of her.

Y/n: oppa?

She called out as she slowly walked there. She stopped in her track when she noticed it wasn't any of her brothers. Someone walked out from behind the tree and looked at her.

His face was covered with a mask but looking at the eyes y/n knew exactly who he was. He walked forward as y/n back away.

Y/n: s-stay away, Aaron

The phone in her hand fell down as her back hit the tree behind. She tried to run away but he held her hand pushed her onto the tree making her hiss in pain.

Aaron: had enough of you, y/n. Now you'll do what i say

Y/n: n-no. Why would I-i listen to you? You are not one to me

She tried to look strong.

Aaron: your efforts are of no use y/n. Your brothers just love you out of pity nothing else. You have always been pathetic. Don't think your brother- oh sry..step-brothers will even try to find you if you disappear.

Y/n; t-that's not true. 

Aaron: then why do you think they adopted you? Just because they pity you y/n.

Y/n: s-stop

Aaron: let's see what would they do if i kill you

He said as his palm wrapped around her neck. He seized her throat lifting her up in the air as he back rubbed against the tree trunk.

She tried hitting his arm so he would leave her but ofc he's stronger.

Aaron: no would even notice if you leave this world...

His grip on her neck tightened.

Aaron: good bye, y/n.

...........................

Meanwhile.....

Jungkook: I can't believe i lost my freaking phone

He said looking around for his phone.

Tae: you are too careless, Jungkook.

He hit Jungkook's hand slightly.

Jimin: he's right. You should learn to handle your own things