✓Thirteen

----------💜-----------

Jin: you three take care of y/n and keep an eye on everything around. Do not leave her alone.

Tae: hyung you have said this for tens times already

Jin: i am making sure you understand

Jimin: don't worry hyung. We'll take care of her.

Jin: and yeah one more thing if the teacher asks for your phones do not hand over yours. I'll call if it's smth urgent and if y/n gives her phone to the teacher give one of yours to her alright?

Jungkook: yes hyung

Jin smiled.

Jin: now go enjoy yourselves too

Tae: yes! Thank you hyung

They all ran out of the meeting room and went to the living room where everyone else was. Jin chuckled and followed.

Y/n: done?

They nodded.

Yoongi: take care guys

Y/n: oppa, it's not like we are going forever right? We'll come back tomorrow evening. Chill..

She patted Yoongi's shoulder dramatically as he gave a playful glare to her.

Jungkook: let's go now. We are getting late.

They all nodded and went to the car. Before getting into the car Jin held Jimin's hand making him look at him.

Jin: you will be the eldest among them. Make sure to take care of everyone

Jimin nodded with a small smile.

Jimin: don't worry. Trust me.

Jin: good

Jimin sat in the car and started driving. Soon they reach their university

Y/n: Lia!!

She shouted and ran towards Lia to hug her.

Lia: y/n-iee

She also hugged her dramatically. They both chuckled as they pulled away.

Enwoo: right I am invisible

He said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

Y/n: did you hear smth?

Lia: i guess someone is lacking attention. Don't worry.

Enwoo: ya!

Lia and y/n laughed followed by Enwoo.

Teacher: students! Attention! Come here everyone!