✓Nine

----------💜-----------

Teacher: oh, so Cassey and Ava. Pls go sit on your places.

The teacher was about to start the class but someone barged inside.

Y/n's breath stopped as she was the person. As she saw him.

"Sry I'm late. Myself Aaron..."

Y/n couldn't believe her eyes.

Y/n: no..

She breathed out whispering to herself. She looked at her hands that were already sweating and shaking. She gulped. She looked at Aaron and saw him smirking at her.

She couldn't hear anything just the past flashing infront of her eyes. Her breath became uneven with every horrific memory that passed through her mind again.

Y/n(in mind): no..no he can be here...why is he-

She flinched coming out of her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked at her side to see Jungkook looking at her with concern.

Jungkook: are you ok, bunny? You are sweating.

He held her hand.

Y/n: kook...

She gulped.

Y/n: can we....can we go out for sometime. I-I feel suffocated h-here

Jungkook : let's go

He made her stand up and started to walk out of the class. The teacher didn't say anything knowing the Kim siblings.

They went to the rooftop.

Jungkook: feeling better?

She kept a hand on her chest trying to normalise her breathing rate but it didn't work. She held more suffocated with every second that passed.

Jungkook: y/n-ahh..

He said with concern as he saw her breaths being abnormal.

Jungkook: breath y/n...calm down

He rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

Y/n: k-kook...

She held the railing for support as her breath was decreasing every minute.

He stepped forward in attempt to hug her but she backer away

Jungkook: breath bunny...relax..

He kept his hand on her shoulders.

Y/n: I-i...i can't breath...

Jungkook didn't knew what to do. He quickly took out his phone and called Taehyung.