Chapter 7 : Brother

Hello mere pyare baccho agyi hu mein Agla chapter lekr

this chapter will contain mature content so if you want to read you can or skip it

I decided to make this book dark romance 🌚😍

I took down this book from scrollstack as many of you dm me saying you don't have acess to money so .......
___________________________________

Author pov

It's been 6 months since they are actually dating and 3 month since vinay mother drama

after that both chestha and vinay got closed and close means emotionally physically both

Vinay was in Jaipur he went to meet chestha and his family not really but to have chst with his mother

flashback:-

every family member was in the living room cause vinay asked them to be here

" what's wrong beta why so sudden meet " his dadaji asked " dadaji as you all know that i am in a relationship with chestha from past months and I want to get married to her in near future so I just wanted to say please stop finding girl for me I have one " as soon as he finished his sentence shobha said

" I don't approve this relationship you will marry the girl I want I don't give you permission " she said

" Bahu i guess he didn't ask for your permission he told and your father in law is still the oldest and i am raj mata so your opinion actually doesn't matter " dadiji said with a smrik Vinay took a deep breath, trying to maintain his calm. "Mom, I understand your concerns which you don't have but still , this is my life and my decision. I love Chestha and I want to spend the rest of my life with her." Shobha scoffed, clearly unimpressed. "Love? What do you know about love? You're just infatuated with her."

Vinay felt himself getting angry , but he refused to back down. "No, Mom. It's more than infatuation. And for your knowledge your opinion doesn't matter as dadi said so i am clear "

Shobha's face turned red with anger. "How dare you talk to me like that? I am your mother!" she exclaimed. Vinay stood his ground, his voice firm. "Yes, you are my mother, although you never showed but .....but that doesn't give you the right to control my life or dictate who I should marry. I am an adult, capable of making my own decisions."

Shobha looked at him with a mix of disbelief and fury before storming out of the room, leaving Vinay and the rest of the family in an uncomfortable silence.

Vinay's heart raced as he watched his mother leave, the weight of his decision settling heavily upon him. He knew that this would not be the end of their conflicts, but he also knew that he couldn't sacrifice his happiness for the sake of appeasing others.

The room remained silent for a few moments before dadi ji spoke up, her voice filled with a mix of pride and concern. "Vinay, beta, I admire your courage. But remember, love alone is not enough to sustain a marriage. It requires understanding, compromise, and commitment." Vinay nodded, grateful for her wisdom.

"I understand dadi ji. I am ready to face the challenges that lie ahead. Chestha and I will work together to build a strong foundation for our relationship." The rest of the family exchanged glances,  they recognized the determination in Vinay's eyes and his unwavering love for Chestha. Slowly, they began to accept his decision, realizing that sometimes, happiness lies beyond societal norms and expectations.

End of flashback

He was still in his thaught when his office room opened and closed but he didn't notice chestha saw him in deep thaught and furrow crossed her face

She made his was and directly sat on his lap and that made him snapped out of his thaught , vinay hold chestha waist securely " when did you came " he said pecking his lips

" when you hot stuff was busy in day dreaming " chestha said and Vinay chuckled " hot stuff " chestha nodded " you call me mia cara and you are my hot stuff " 

Chestha took out her phone to click there photo but vinay stopped him looking at the lock screen
" do you know him " chestha looked at him with disbelief face " he is my brother duh unfortunately we share the same blood " chestha said and shrugged his shoulder

" you never told me vikram Sharama is your brother " chestha looked at him " i did i said my brother name is vikram he is out of India for 8 months due to project he will be back next month remember i told you about "

Listening to this vinay put his head on her shoulder and groan " what happened hot stuff" " mia cara tumhara bhai bhot marta hai Yrrr he was my senior in college and I clearly remember there was this one guy in college who said about her sister being hot and he got to know and next day guy went missing ughh " vinay whined
Chestha burst into laughter

" the great vinay rajput is scared of my brother " vinay looked at her " who doesn't i thaught whenever i decides to marry you it will be your father i can impress with talks only and i thaught your brother will be easy going guy But yrr tumhara bhai bolta kam hai marta zyada chaar marega ek ginega mein nhi krra tumse shadi yaar "
(who doesn't i thaught whenever i decides to marry you it will be your father i can impress with talks only and i thaught your brother will be easy going guy, but your brother talk less and beat more , he will beat you 4 time and will count once blehhh this dialogue is better in hindi )

Chestha chuckled, shaking her head. "Vinay, you're blowing things out of proportion. Yes, my brother can be a bit protective, but deep down he's just looking out for me. He's not as tough as he seems, I promise." She reached out and held his hand, reassuringly. "Besides, I love you and that's all that matters. We'll figure it out together, okay?"

Vinay looked into Chestha's eyes, his concern fading slightly. He squeezed her hand back and smiled. "You're right, love. We'll face any challenges that come our way, including your brother. I'm not going anywhere, no matter how many punches he throws." They shared a moment of understanding before continuing their walk, hand in hand, ready to face whatever lay ahead.

they were looking in each other eyes vinay slowly cleared his table while looking in her eyes and make her sit on table and stand between his legs " yeah you love me " vinay said crassing her thighs

She blushed, her cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Hmm hmm ," she whispered, her voice filled with warmth and affection. His touch sent shivers down her spine as she leaned into his embrace.

chestha pulled vinay with his tie closer to her, their lips meeting but not kissing vinay smiled and bit chestha lips playfully. She let out a soft gasp, her eyes sparkling with a mix of surprise and desire. "You're such a tease," she whispered, her voice filled with a hint of mischief. Vinay chuckled, his laughter echoing in the room as he pulled her closer. "Only for you, mia cara ," he murmured against her lips before finally sealing their kiss, their love igniting a fire that would burn bright amidst any storm they faced.

_______________________________

So how's this chapter tell me in comments

Your author
Gauri

Words count- 1255