Chapter 13 : storm

Hie i am back with another chapter

Lets start tge chapter follow me on Instagram for spoilers and sneak peaks

__________________________________

Chestha's trembling fingers dialed Aradhya's number, her heart pounding with anxiety as she waited for her friend to pick up

After a few rings, Aradhya's voice filled the line, warm and familiar."Hey, Chestha! What's up?" Aradhya's cheerful tone instantly softened as she sensed the tension in Chestha's voice.

"Is everything okay?"Chestha took a shaky breath, struggling to hold back tears. "Aradhya, I... I need to tell you something. It's about Vinay and me."

Aradhya's concern deepened, her voice gentle as she encouraged Chestha to share her troubles. "Go on, Chestha. You can tell me anything.
"Tears welled up in Chestha's eyes as she recounted the turmoil of the past few hours, her words pouring out in a rush.

"Aradhya, I'm pregnant. And when I told Vinay, he... he reacted so horribly. He threatened me, Aradhya. He said his mother would take the baby away from me."

Aradhya gasped in shock, her heart breaking for her friend. " That's terrible. You don't deserve to be treated like that."Chestha's voice trembled with emotion as she continued, her pain palpable through the phone line.

"I don't know what to do, Aradhya. I thought Vinay loved me, but now... now I don't even recognize him."Aradhya's voice was filled with compassion as she offered her support.

"Chestha, you're not alone in this. We'll figure it out together, okay? I'll be there for you every step of the way."Chestha's tears flowed freely now, relieved to have her friend's unwavering support. "Thank you, Aradhya. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Meanwhile, Reyansh stood nearby, his expression grave as he listened to Aradhya's side of the conversation. Without a word, he gestured for her to put the call on speakerphone, wanting to offer his support to Chestha as well.

As Chestha wiped away her tears, Reyansh spoke up, his voice gentle yet determined. "Chestha, it's Reyansh. I'm here too, okay? We're all here for you."Feeling a wave of gratitude wash over her, Chestha managed a weak smile. "Thank you, Reyansh. Thank you both for being here for me."

After a few moments of quiet solidarity, Aradhya and Reyansh exchanged determined looks, silently agreeing to go to Vinay's house to support Chestha in person.

Arriving at Vinay's house, they found Chestha sitting alone, her eyes red-rimmed and puffy from crying. Wordlessly, Aradhya enveloped her in a comforting hug, while Reyansh stood by her side, offering silent strength and support.

Just then Reyansh phone ringed her took out his phone to see it's aman " yes aman " " bhai vinay almost beaten two men to death and and i found an empty cigarette packet in his pocket he is not in his senses "

" where " " he told me he is coming to me later someone informed me that your friend who was coming to meet you got you involved in fight.....what's wrong with him i never saw him like this " reyansh sighed " i am coming"

" what happened" " nothing just office work " aradhya nodded understanding " let's go chestha it's tym to sleep " chestha walked towards the room " aman found vinay in bad condition " " oh my god where " " luckily just outside his building ......take care " reyansh went out kissing her forehead

Aradhya decided to make something for chestha and herself and in the meantime she decided to call avantika " hello didi" " hello ava where are you " " just came out of college building i am with vardhan what happened " " chestha having some issues can you come i am alone and I will get tired easily I want someone to be with her " " i am coming di "

After few minutes

Aradhya made pasta and took the plate with her to chestha room and she opened the door to find chestha sleeping aradhya looked at her and went to kitchen and put pasta on table and came back she sat beside chestha and started massaging her head " i am sure vinay bhai did this because he know something is wrong but we don't know but whatever you will decide i am with you "

Aradhya's gentle massage lulled Chestha into a peaceful slumber. As she watched over her friend, a sense of determination washed over Aradhya. She knew they needed to confront the situation with Vinay head-on. With a resolve in her heart, she whispered softly to Chestha, "We'll face this together, no matter what." Then, she quietly left the room to prepare for the challenges ahead, ready to stand by Chestha's side every step of the way.

_________________________________

How was this chapter do you think Vinay have reason to do?

Will you guys forgive him, or should chestha forgive him

Do vote and comment how is this chapter

Your author
Gauri

Words count - 805