Chapter 14 : The Truth Unravels

Hie i am back with a new chapter i know i am giving slow update but i am busy i told you all the reason of me being MIA i hope you guys will understand

__________________________________

Aman was pacing back and forth,  not knowing what to do

Aman was pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do

Reyansh stormed into Aman's living room, his eyes blazing with anger. Vinay sat on the couch, his face a mess of tears and regret. Aman trying to calm Reyansh down. Keyword trying

"What the hell, Vinay?" Reyansh exploded, his voice echoing off the walls. "You told Chestha you didn't want the baby? What's wrong with you? Have you lost your mind?"

Vinay sniffled, trying to explain, but Reyansh cut him off.

"No, no, no! Don't even try to explain yourself. You're going to have to do a lot better than that."

Reyansh's anger was palpable, and Vinay cowered under his wrath. Aman tried to intervene, placing a hand on Reyansh's shoulder.

"Reyansh, calm down, man. Let Vinay explain."

Reyansh shook off Aman's hand, his eyes fixed on Vinay. "Explain? He's got some nerve, Aman. He thinks he can just lie to Chestha like that and get away with it?"

Vinay's face contorted in anguish. "I know, Reyansh. I was an idiot. I made a mistake."

Reyansh's anger boiled over, and he slammed his fist on the coffee table. "A mistake? You call that a mistake? You almost lost the love of your life because of your own insecurities!"

Vinay broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. Aman tried to comfort him, but Reyansh was unforgiving.

"No, Vinay, you don't get to cry about it now. You should have thought about that before you lied to Chestha."

Reyansh's words were laced with venom, and Vinay flinched under the attack. Aman tried to reason with Reyansh, but he was too far gone.

"Reyansh, listen to me. Vinay's sorry. He knows he messed up. Let's just calm down and figure out how to fix this."

But Reyansh was very angry . He paced back and forth, his mind racing with thoughts of Chestha and how Vinay had hurt her.

"Fix this? Are you kidding me? Vinay needs to do a lot more than just apologize. He needs to make it right."

Vinay's sobs subsided, and he looked up at Reyansh with red, puffy eyes. "I know, Reyansh. I'll do whatever it takes to make it right."

Reyansh's anger slowly subsided, replaced by a deep concern for his friends. He sat down next to Vinay, his expression softening.

"Alright, Vinay. But you need to mean it. Chestha deserves better than some half-baked apology."

Vinay nodded, determination etched on his face. "I'll make it right, Reyansh. I swear."

Aman sat down beside them, relief washing over him. "Okay, guys. Let's figure this out. Vinay, tell us what happened."

Vinay took a deep breath and began his story, s

[Flashback]

Vinay's mother, Mrs rajput , sat on the couch in their living room, her eyes fixed on Vinay as he entered the room.

"Vinay, beta, come here for a minute," she called out, her tone serious.

Vinay approached her " what's up mrs rajput all beta and all what did you do ?"

She pulled out a photo from her purse and handed it to Vinay. "I saw this .... I guy i sent behind chestha sent this"

" you send someone behind her have you lost it who gave you this right " vinay shouted in anger

" she's going to be your wife daughter in law of Jaipur i will not allow any girl to be your wife without proper checking secondly have a look then say"

Vinay snatched the photo, his heart sinking as he saw Chestha laughing and chatting with a group of guys at a party.

"Who are these guys, Vinay?" She asked, her voice laced with concern.

Vinay felt a pang of jealousy and insecurity. "I don't know,. Just friend I guess."

Mrs rajput expression turned skeptical. "Friends? Vinay, beta, I don't want to see you get hurt. Are you sure she's the right girl for you?"

Vinay's defenses rose, but his mother's words planted a seed of doubt in his mind.

"Of course she is,. I love her."

Mrs. Sharma's eyes narrowed. "Love is blind, Vinay. Sometimes we need to open our eyes and see what's really going on."

Vinay felt a surge of anger, but his mother's words struck a chord. He began to question his relationship with Chestha, and his own insecurities took over.

[End of Flashback]

This conversation between Vinay and his mother had a profound impact on Vinay's thoughts and actions, leading him to make the mistake of lying to Chestha about not wanting the baby.

Reyansh listened intently, his expression growing more and more incredulous as Vinay spoke. Aman's eyes widened in shock, and he shook his head in disbelief.

As Vinay finished his story, the room fell silent. Reyansh was the first to break the silence.

"Well, that's quite a story, Vinay. But let me tell you something. Chestha loves you, and you almost lost her because of your own stupidity."

Vinay nodded, tears welling up in his eyes once more. "I know, Reyansh. I was an idiot. I'll do whatever it takes to make it right."

Reyansh's expression softened, and he placed a hand on Vinay's shoulder. "Alright, Vinay. I believe you. But you need to prove it to Chestha. And to me."

Vinay nodded, determination etched on his face. "I will, Reyansh. I swear."

As they sat there, trying to come up with a plan to fix the mess Vinay had created, Reyansh couldn't help but feel a sense of relief wash over him. His friends were messed up, but they were willing to work on it. And he was willing to help them every step of the way.

The three friends sat in silence for a moment, each lost in their own thoughts.,

__________________________________

Thanks for reading

Do vote comment and tell how's this and update will be slow for few more times till then follow me on ig

Your author
Gauri

Words count- 1010