Chapter 12 : Unforeseen News

Hello mere pyare baccho

Agyi hu mein ek or naya chapter lkr it will be quite emotional chapter so get your tissue paper

Because shit about to get real bad

I feel like i am announcing a war lol 😂😂

__________________________________

The air hung heavy with anticipation as Chestha held the pregnancy test tightly in her trembling hand. Her heart raced with a mixture of excitement and fear, the weight of the small plastic stick seemingly crushing her chest.

She had imagined this moment countless times, but now that it was here, she felt utterly unprepared.

Vinay, her fiancé, sat across from her in their cozy living room, flipping through the pages of a magazine without a care in the world. She cleared her throat, drawing his attention away from the glossy pages."Vinay, I... I need to talk to you," Chestha said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Vinay looked up, his brows furrowing in concern at the serious tone in her voice. "What's wrong,mia cara ? You look pale."Tears welled up in Chestha's eyes as she handed him the pregnancy test, unable to meet his gaze. "I'm pregnant, Vinay."

For a moment, the room fell into a deafening silence as Vinay's eyes widened in shock. He took the test from her trembling hand, his expression unreadable."Pregnant?" he finally uttered, his voice barely a whisper.

Chestha nodded, feeling a wave of relief wash over her at having finally spoken the truth. But the relief was short-lived as Vinay's face contorted into a mask of anger and disbelief."

This... this can't be happening," he muttered, his voice tinged with panic.Chestha's heart sank at his reaction, her mind racing with a million different thoughts and emotions.

She had expected him to be surprised, maybe even scared, but she never imagined he would react like this."What do you mean it can't be happening, Vinay? We're engaged, we love each other," Chestha pleaded, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Vinay shook his head, his hands trembling as he paced the room. "I can't do this, Chestha. I'm not ready to be a father. We're not ready for this."

Chestha's breath caught in her throat as she watched the man she loved unravel before her eyes. The realization that they were on opposite sides of this unexpected journey hit her like a ton of bricks."But... but we'll figure it out together, Vinay. We can do this," Chestha insisted, her voice filled with desperation.

Vinay stopped pacing, his eyes locking with hers in a mixture of frustration and anguish. "I don't want to figure it out, Chestha. I don't want a baby right now. I can't handle it."The words hung in the air like a heavy fog, suffocating Chestha with their finality.

She had never felt so alone, so utterly lost in the midst of her own happiness.And as the tears continued to fall, Chestha realized that the path ahead would be far more difficult than she ever could have imagined.

Vinay was looking outside of the window, chestha was feeling numb listening to his words " but why you don't want to be a father or just my baby father or you don't love me anymore " Vinay looked at her with a speed of light anger clearly evident in his eyes

" are you mad chestha are you even hearing yourself mein sagai kyu krta tumse , kyu maar khata m tumhare bhai se when you clearly know what i am capable of " he said moving close to her and forcing her to look at him " Don't ever say this again that i don't love you never got it " she just looked at him " i asked you something mia cara you get it " she nodded in return and he removed her hand from her jaw

" Then why don't you want this baby vinay " " I am involved in underground world chestha , so much involved you don't even know "

" you have connections in the mafia world i know then what's the problem " " problem is that I run the underworld problem is that people are not happy when they came to know i am marrying a commoner and not one of the alliance the problem is that they are finding a reason to remove me from the power and me being a father is "

" so you are telling me that you want to have a power but not our baby " she said on verge of tearing

" can you for once stop being selfish chestha how do you think i saved aradhya because I have power what do you think my mother is silent because she knows i have the upper hand in all this not because I am a prince but because i run underworld she can wipe your family entire existence if i am not in power i know everyone dirty secrets people fear me not because I am royal because I have power chestha " he said the last line threw vase that was on the side table

" just go from here chestha just leave me alone we will discuss it later just go back home "
" there will be no discussion vinay i will call off the wedding and will keep the baby " she replied after composing herself

" yeah go on and let me tell you if my mother finds out you having a baby and if it's a boy there's no way she will leave the baby with you "
He replied taking out cigarette from his pocket

Chestha's heart shattered at Vinay's words, his callousness cutting deeper than any knife. She couldn't believe that the man she loved was capable of such cruelty, of using his own mother as a weapon against her.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled to maintain her composure in the face of his indifference. "How can you say that, Vinay? How can you use your own mother against our baby?"

Vinay's expression remained stoic as he lit the cigarette, the smoke curling around him like a sinister shroud. "This is the reality, Chestha. You know how my mother is, how she values tradition above everything else. She is cruel but she will never let go of her blood "

Chestha's chest tightened with a mixture of anger and despair as she watched Vinay's callousness unfold before her eyes She had always known that their love would face obstacles, but she never imagined that those obstacles would come in the form of his own family."I won't let you use your mother as an excuse to abandon us, Vinay,"

Chestha declared, her voice filled with a quiet resolve. "I'll raise our baby on my own if I have to, but I refuse to let you dictate our future."Vinay scoffed, the bitterness in his tone echoing through the room like a venomous serpent. "Fine, Chestha. Do whatever you want. But don't expect me to be a part of this charade. I won't be held responsible for your mistakes."

With that, he turned his back on her, his silhouette fading into the darkness as Chestha stood alone in the empty room. And as the reality of their shattered dreams sank in, Chestha knew that she would have to find the strength to face the challenges ahead on her own.

______________________________

I know i know you hate him right now mee too but you have to wait for next chapter to know further 😭😭

Till then take care mere pyare baccho

Your author
Gauri

Words count  - 1245