1. Accusations

The story starts....Rohit is no where to be seen in The Poddar House

Vidya - Rohit nahi mil raha.....Kahan Gaya mera Rohit.... (Worried and hysterical)

Roohi goes to the Radha Krishna idol and starts crying and pleads to god.

Roohi - Please mere Rohit ko wapas la dijiye bhagwaan, pyaar ka izhaar karne se pehle heen aap Rohit ko mujhse cheen nahi sakte....jis jisse pyaar kiya woh cheen jata hai ab Rohit ko baksh dein aap uske Bina main jeena chhod dungi....

Roohi starts sobbing harder and loudly and Abhira comes near her and hugs her to calm her down.

Abhira - Rooh please shant ho jao....tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jayegi....

Roohi - Kya farak padta hai...Agar Rohit nahi toh main jee kar bhi karungi kya?? Wahi toh tha Jo mujhe har cheez main support karta hai ab pyaar ke bina main iss duniya se main uth Jana chahti hoon.

Abhira - Aisa kuch bhi nahi hoga....tum aisa kuch mat bolo Rohit sahi salamat hai usse kuch nahi  hua hai woh wapas aa jayega..

Abhira makes Roohi sit on her bed and makes her drink water and wipes her tears with her dupatta.
Madhav and Sanjay are trying to know about Rohit's whereasabout.
Manisha and Kajal are trying to console Vidya.
The cousin Gang are crying, worried for their Rohit bhaiya.
Manoj is consoling Dadi sa.
Armaan is crying in the garden missing all the childhood memories.

Dadi sa calls everyone to the living room everyone reaches there except Roohi....with the box of Akshara....

Abhira - Dadi sa, woh box....

Kaveri - Tumhari wajah se aaj Rohit gharr chhod kar chala Gaya hai.... Aur jab Tak woh nahi aa jata yeh box humare paas rahegi....samjhi ladki. (Abhira had tears brimmed in her eyes, everyone tried to say something but they couldn't)

Abhira - Nahi dadi sa Maine kuch nhi Kiya hai.....
Please aap mera yakeen kijiye Maine kuch nahi kiya aur please yeh box mujhse naa cheene iske alawa mumma ki aur koi nishaani nahi hai mere paas.....please dadi sa. (She joins her hands crying but dadi sa being dadi sa yanked her hands and went away with the box)

Abhira fell down on the ground and cried but she abruptly stands and goes to her room. Everyone pity her which she hates afterall she was not a "bichari". Armaan goes to the Garden and cries his heart out, He was about to get a panic attack that's when Abhira comes and tries to calms him down.

Abhira - Armaan calm down.....kuch nahi hoga yeh sirf ek panic attack hai breathe. (She starts rubbing his back but Armaan yanks her hands from himself)

Armaan - Stay away from me Abhira.

Abhira - Just calm down, Rohit sahi salamat hai don't worry. (She goes towards him but he moves away)

Abhira - Tum theek state of mind main nahi ho please baat Maan lo meri....

Armaan - Dadi sa theek thi....tumhari wajah se Rohit Ghar chhod kar chala gaya...Mujhe tumhe yahan Lana Heen nahin chahiye tha, Tum meri life ki sabse badi galti ho. (He points at Abhira)

This broke Abhira even more, the family supported her but she expected her khadoosmaan to support her in front of dadi sa but he blamed her. Tears flowed from her eyes and she promised herself to bring back Rohit. She roughly wiped her tears and ran away from there....Armaan cried again and screamed looking at the sky.

          ***********************************

So what do you think about this part.....I have kept the idea of the whole story and I may update a little late due to my exams but please do stick with me....And please VOTE 😀

Okay bye...I love you always ❤️....
Signing off

YOUR DRAMEBAAZ AUTHOR
      SHANAYA