15. Pick up

Everyone I request you all to please read the author note (at the end of the part) It's very important because I need your opinion on something really important so... please do read it and freely express your ideologies on it...

Sorry for wasting your precious time
let's start with the story

Everybody of the Poddar family took half-day leave on the behest of Kaveri....Now Abhira and Roohi are waiting for their husbands to pick up them as they had said....Armaan and Rohit are just engrossed in work or shall I say the surprise....while Abhira calls Armaan

On the call

Abhira -  Hello Armaan...

Armaan - Haan hello Abhira, bolo...

Abhira - Tum final batao ki tum mujhe pick up karoge yaa main khud chali jaun?

Armaan - Umm woh....(While Rohit takes his phone and talks to Abhira)

Rohit - Hello bhabhi, actually kya hai na ki humein aaj bahut heen kaam hai 1 aur ghanta lagega shayad toh maine Roohi ko keh Diya hai ki hum pick up nahi kar payenge isiliye woh aa rahi hogi tumhare office taxi mein tum uss ke saath chali jana...

Abhira - Ohh ok....no worries main Rooh ke saath chali jaungi by the way Congrats to you Rohit..(teasingly)

Rohit - Congrats to you and Bhai as well....(He said teasingly And returned the phone while Armaan just glared at him and Abhira was confused)

Armaan - Bye Abhira...

Abhira - Bye Khadoosmaan aur please jaldi aana...

Armaan - Okies....

Call ended

Abhira just waits for Roohi and she reaches the office in the taxi and Abhira got in the taxi....

Abhira - Thank you Roohi tum aagayi....

Roohi - No worries betu...waise...(She keeps on staring at her while Abhira can't figure what does she mean)

Abhira - Kya?

Roohi - You know kal raat....(She gives a look while Abhira realises that she hasn't wished her)

Abhira - Ohh....Congrats Roohi and Rohit ko bhi...tum dono ke differences resolve ho gaye...

Roohi - Arre woh nahi I mean something else....

Abhira - Kya? Sidha sidha bolo na...

Roohi - You know....(Abhira realises what she means but acts as she doesn't know)

Abhira - Mujhe nahi pata tum kya keh rahi ho...(She just blushes)

Roohi - Mujhe pata hai ki, tu jhoot bol Rahi hai phir bhi main bol deti hoon kyunki mujhe jaana hai toh kal raat Armaan ne tujhe kya bataya hmm?

Abhira - Woh actually lambi kahani hai phir kabhi sunaungi...chaen se aur fursat mein par for the time-being yeh sunn lo ki Haan main aur Armaan ek dusre se pyaar karte hain, humne apni feelings confess Kiya tha kal raat aur humari Jo deal marriage thi woh ab real ho gayi hai...Ok meri pyaari behna....

Roohi - Ok then...par mujhe poori story Sunni hai, abhi nahi par sunnungi zaroor....

Abhira just remembers Akshara, who was also very interested in her love life....

|FLASHBACK|

Abhira - Offo...mumma, main bhi toh apne Prince charming ki wait kar Rahi hoon...

Akshara - Achha...kya karegi tu agar tu usse mili? (Excited)

Abhira - Main uske aankhon mein aankhen daal ke bolungi ki....

Akshara - Ki?

Abhira - Ki....rehne do bhaiya chhutta nahi hai...

|FLASHBACK ENDS|

Tears are brimmed in Abhira's eyes, Roohi notices this and side hugs her while Abhira just hugs her back and composes herself and wiped her tears before they can flow....

Roohi - Maasi ki yaad aa rahi hai?

Abhira - Nahi....thoda sa

Roohi - Sorry betu woh sab meri wajah---

Abhira just glares at her to not apologize her, she has asked Roohi to not apologize again and again over the matter, looking at her Roohi just stops...

Abhira - Maine kitni baar kaha hai tumhe baar baar sorry mat bolna mujhe....aur waise bhi tumhari wajah se lagta hai ki mumma tujhme hai...Aur (she wipes her and Roohi's tears) ab ghar pahunch gaye hain hum so no more senti talks..ok?

Roohi - Ok...

Then they get off the taxi...Abhira was about to pay but Roohi just gives her a deathglare and pays the fare and they both go to the House

*********************************************

Author note

Well....I want your opinion on a decision...I thinking of writing a new book on AbhiMaan based on the current track (no accident mainly the case) unlike this book, it is going to be a short story (max 15 parts) so....I want your opinion do you want it or not? It is a poll according to your response tomorrow I may start so come on share your ideologies....

Now what do you think about this chapter 🤗 ?
I know it is very short and boring but please stick with me.... If you like it then please VOTE 😀 and please respond to the poll....

Ok byeeee....I love you always ❤️
Signing off

YOUR DRAMEBAAZ AUTHOR
SHANAYA