4. Cold Shoulder

RuHit's Room

Roohi was sitting in front of the dresser and looking at the mirror and filled her hairline with vermillion and promised herself with determination...

Roohi - I promise ki iss baar main apni Dil ki baat bata dungi Mr. Rohit Poddar aur iss tarah ki koi bhi harkat dobara hone nahin dungi yeh Roohi Rohit Poddar ka promise hai....(smiles and takes Rohit's picture and kisses it lovingly) Jaldi aajao na Rohit tumhari besabri se intezaar kar Rahi hoon aur baaki sabki nazarein toh darwaaze pe tiki Hui hai ke Tum kab aaoge....ab chalo thoda saj dhaj lete Hain aakhir Rohit Poddar ki biwi Jo hoon (and smiles with determination).

AbhiMaan's Room

Abhira wakes up early while Armaan was still asleep then she looks at him and says....

Abhira - Sote hue kitne innocent aur pyaare lagte ho humesha Aisa Heen raha karo....(she smiles subconsciously but then realises she has to maintain distance from him)

Abhira gets off the bed and goes to the washroom and does her morning routines and comes out of the washroom by that time she sees Armaan still on bed looking at her with puffy eyes but she ignored him and starts drying her hair and says...

Abhira - Jaldi uth jao aur taiyaar ho jao Aaj Rohit aane wala hai aur phir Maha Pooja bhi toh hai Aaj ka pura din bahut hectic hoga but Rooh ke liye khush hoon ki Rohit aa jayega aur tum bhi toh bahut khush hoge haina Khadoosmaan? (She smiles and turns towards him but as she realises that it is not the same and she can't call him Khadoosmaan anymore she stops smiling) Sorry Armaan woh galti se sab bol diya...(and she averted her gaze from him then she leaves the room)

Armaan was upset about how Abhira said sorry and doesn't talk to him like the good old times...he missed their old relationship yet he goes to the washroom and starts getting ready for the day...
Abhira comes down and wishes everyone good morning and went to the kitchen and started helping Vidya, Manisha and Kajal started to make Rohit's favourite dishes....

Abhira - Maa sa main thoda Roohi Milne Jaa sakti hoon??

Vidya - Of course beta, ismein puchne wali kya baat hai Jaa na aur apni maa se apne behen se milne ke liye koi puchta hai bhala??

Abhira backhugs Vidya and says...

Abhira - I love you Maa sa

Vidya laughs, Kajal and Manisha do the "nazar na lage" pose and Abhira sprints to RuHit's Room but while going she falls upon Armaan....he holds her while Abhira waits to touch the ground closing her eyes but that never happens and Armaan is at aww at her expressions....When Abhira opens her eyes she sees Armaan and removes herself from his grip and averts her eyes....

Abhira - Thank you and Sorry galti se gir gayi...(she went away from him and went to RuHit's Room)

Armaan thinks woh sorry kyun bol Rahi hai...uska patr patr Miss kar raha hoon, aur uska yeh cold shouldering aur bardasht nahi ho raha, waise kare bhi kyun na galti toh meri heen thi dost hokar bhi Maine sab bigaad diya....argh

******************************************

What do you feel about this chapter?? In the upcoming chapters it will also focus on the mending of RuHit's relationship and also the changes in AbhiMaan's relationship....so stay tuned and please do VOTE 😀

Okay byeeeee.....I love you always....❤️
  Signing off

YOUR DRAMEBAAZ AUTHOR
       SHANAYA